IGNORED

Bristol Sport Ltd

Sargent Pepper

That would help out Rovers in a big way and Lansdown would have to pay them the same price Sainsburys are willing to pay for the site, so can't see it...

I thought the ground had to remain a sports ground? Or did I dream that...

Making Sainsbury's valuation irrelevant and with limited capacity and scope for expansion the Memorial Stadium can't be worth a great deal

I thought the ground had to remain a sports ground? Or did I dream that...

Making Sainsbury's valuation irrelevant and with limited capacity and scope for expansion the Memorial Stadium can't be worth a great deal

Noone can find the covenant for it, funny that isnt it, how its just magicall gone missing.

Doesn't Bristol rugbys tennents agreement run out at the end of this season?

I fully expect both us and the rugby at Ashton Gate next year after that announcment,

Running two grounds is not Cost effective at all its much better to run one ground and have it in use every week,

anyway I think this is a great thing you can have joint season tickets etc and all kinds of offers going forward like buy a city shirt get a rugby shirt half price etc....

Noone can find the covenant for it, funny that isnt it, how its just magicall gone missing.

I knew there was something!

On a separate point; a bit close to the other Sainsbury's isn't it? (2.7 Miles according to Google Maps) Not as close as the proposed site at AG but that was going to be a storage centre.

Quite annoying that we stumble on a group of dog walkers and yet a covenant (whether they can find it or not) on a Memorial that surely hosts memorial services for Servicemen and women can't stop a sale for Rovers?!

I suppose it's desperately unlucky

I like the idea of the business merger, as much as I don't like the sport I understand Rugby clubs are generally well run and would go hand in hand with the way City will need to become near self-sufficient asap

And Reading, Oxford etc, etc.

Any new stadium for us will still have red seats and all logos/signs for the rugby club will be only put up when they are playing.

BCAGFC

Our pitch is perfectly able to host both not only do we fantastic ground staff but the angle of Ashton gate means the pitch is in direct sunlight for most of the day which helps it recover better then other pitchs,

The gas don't have that with the mem due to the natual spring and high water table their pitch can't recover

Archived