IGNORED

Bristol City V Leeds United Score Predictions

MC RISK77

Since they have been back in the championship, there have effectively been two different Leeds teams. On their day they are one of the best in the division, but every now and then they get a bit of a hammering.

Therefore I think a high score draw, or 3-0 to us!

Auntie reckons its as far back as 1997 since we last beat Leeds in the league. In fact they go on to tell us that we have only beaten Leeds twice in the league, albeit at home, in our history and they were both in 1997.

Nobody from the Beeb ever replies but its a message I needed to get off my chest...so here it is...

We did indeed beat Leeds in 1997 but it was a league cup match; we won at home 2-1. The last time we have beaten Leeds in the league is 1979 at Elland Road 1-3. I suppose not bad for numbskulls to be just 18 years out.

As for only 2 EVER league wins in our history?.. We have beaten Leeds in the league a total of 5 times (2 at home OK they got that bit right) in 1921, 1977 x 2, 1978 and 1979. So they are just two decades late; not bad for the BBC.

I tell you... Is not the BBC a busted flush when they cannot be arsed to do a 5 minute dig around for statistics? What cretins.

Oh and I got this down as win number 6. 2-0

Auntie reckons its as far back as 1997 since we last beat Leeds in the league. In fact they go on to tell us that we have only beaten Leeds twice in the league, albeit at home, in our history and they were both in 1997.

Nobody from the Beeb ever replies but its a message I needed to get off my chest...so here it is...

We did indeed beat Leeds in 1997 but it was a league cup match; we won at home 2-1. The last time we have beaten Leeds in the league is 1979 at Elland Road 1-3. I suppose not bad for numbskulls to be just 18 years out.

As for only 2 EVER league wins in our history?.. We have beaten Leeds in the league a total of 5 times (2 at home OK they got that bit right) in 1921, 1977 x 2, 1978 and 1979. So they are just two decades late; not bad for the BBC.

I tell you... Is not the BBC a busted flush when they cannot be arsed to do a 5 minute dig around for statistics? What cretins.

Oh and I got this down as win number 6. 2-0

Plus they also state that the two home wins were in 1997 in the top flight ! I must have been in a coma then !

Archived