IGNORED

Ryder Cup Live Stream - Anyone Help With A Link?

Bubble

Looking good so far. One wonders if Tiger will ever turn up for the Ryder cup?

Absolutely shocking. Just having this discussion with my mate, what would you do if you were DL3. If you drop him this afternoon which, if it was anyone else playing like that, you definitely would, but because it's Tiger Woods, would you?

I guess the counterargument to my own question is, it's the Ryder Cup, it's a team game, 2012 Tiger Woods isn't the 2007 Tiger Woods, drop him.

Absolutely shocking. Just having this discussion with my mate, what would you do if you were DL3. If you drop him this afternoon which, if it was anyone else playing like that, you definitely would, but because it's Tiger Woods, would you?

I guess the counterargument to my own question is, it's the Ryder Cup, it's a team game, 2012 Tiger Woods isn't the 2007 Tiger Woods, drop him.

Even when he was 'Tiger Woods 2007' as you put it he failed to turn up for the RC.

Rory on the other hand looks majestic

If anyone wants this on the go on mobile and is with T-Mobile....I have just bought their Sky sports package - gives all 4 channels plus sky sports news and a few others for £5.10 a month, with no contract. Cancel when you like.

Makes me wonder why I am paying £30+ for the equivalent at home.

When 4g comes to Bristol, will be even better.

Perhaps Tiger should get it for when he is watching the others play on Saturday....

Golf okay to play, probably the worst spectator sport in the world, after Chess Dominos and Drafts

Went to Celtic Manor on the Monday for the Ryder cup, best atmosphere of any sporting event I have been too. Football comes nowhere near.

Archived