IGNORED

Starting Line-Up V Leeds

OldlandReddies

Just think Stead has been 'saved' for this game. He always plays well against Leeds and ha a good scoring record against the as well. Pearson, for me, has been the least effective midfielder for us this season and might benefit being rested.

You may be right but it would be a surprise for me. I think Del trusts Pearson to put in a shift where as Killa can be a bit ponderous in possesion.

That said Del has been known to throw in a few curve balls in terms of team selection so he may even consider starting Davies after his goal last time out.

Just think Stead has been 'saved' for this game. He always plays well against Leeds and ha a good scoring record against the as well. Pearson, for me, has been the least effective midfielder for us this season and might benefit being rested.

He might start Kilkenny but I think Pearson has done well scored a couple already if he played majority of season he will get double figures can't remember last centrel midfielder to do that but ye he could b rested just my opinion COYR

He might start Kilkenny but I think Pearson has done well scored a couple already if he played majority of season he will get double figures can't remember last centrel midfielder to do that but ye he could b rested just my opinion COYR

Last central midfielder to get 10? Maybe biff or Shelton. Even they may just of missed it.

I thought this but then remembered in the interview he said he brought him in as cover for Greg, so I doubt he'll go there. Although he did say one of his benefits was that he can play centre back also...

as well as he was praising Bryan so much

could give wooly a rest for Tuesday and bryan left wing?

im sure Del boy has it sorted...

Carey was always going to start this game. Wilson has done nowt wrong but he'll go with experience today hence Stead will come back in too IMO.

Carey still out of favour, James Wilson to continue with Fontaine.

You're right about Stead though.

Archived