IGNORED

Ryan Taylor

Robiness

Please ,please can someone tell Ryan to stop backing into defenders and face towards the goal he might score then !! I'm fed up with people behind me shouting out "ref that's a foul he's climbing all over him " ,ok sometimes it is a foul but not every challenge !!

How do you intend for him to bring the ball down and set up others? After all this is primarily his role, to soften up the defence and bring others into the game! This isn't FIFA 13 you know :)

Please ,please can someone tell Ryan to stop backing into defenders and face towards the goal he might score then !! I'm fed up with people behind me shouting out "ref that's a foul he's climbing all over him " ,ok sometimes it is a foul but not every challenge !!

Taylor is the first 'savvy' striker we've had for ages. He knows how to 'play' defenders and wins free kicks which take the pressure off us by stopping the ball being pumped back into our (currently fragile) defence, which also gives us the opportunity of getting the ball into our opponents area. For me he's been a highlight this season.

Leeds were far more streetwise than us yesterday, and while I wouldn't want to see us turn into a 'warnock style' team, we could do with a few more players following Taylor's lead. Keep it up Ryan you're doing a great job.

I think he is more of a 10 goal a season type of striker that will often not be appreciated for what he does. Everything about Taylor's game will enable a regular strike partner like Baldock to bag 20 a season!

That is because he is good at holding the ball up and drawing the defence in. I just feel that when we have a poor ref, Taylor doesn't have so much of an impact as he is always being fouled

That is because he is good at holding the ball up and drawing the defence in. I just feel that when we have a poor ref, Taylor doesn't have so much of an impact as he is always being fouled

Hopefully he will be clever enough to find ways around that though. He is a physical presence but has the intelligence to go with it.

He has been a breath. of fresh. air. this season. It's. like having. a new player.

I understand. DMC's game plan yesterday. was to bring on Davis and Baldock later in the game but I would have started with Davis rather than Stead with Taylor.

He is never going to score more than 10 goals a season but he takes everything dished out to him and still competes.

I felt the Ref was very lenient with all of the pushing by the dirty Leeds centre backs and we may have seen a different outcome if it was picked up by the Ref.

At the moment, on this form, his name along with Heaton & Adomah has to be the first on the timesheet.

I would include Cunningham and Skuse as well bar for their injuries

100% agree Taylor should be first on the team sheet. He holds the ball up wins in the air and forces the opposing defenders to man handle him. We all raved about Stead for his work rate and I am a Stead fan but he is second best at the moment to Taylor.

He reminds me of Robbie Turner who Super Bob benefitted off, Stead ain't fast enough to run off Taylor but Baldock is so those 2 should be paired all the time.

With maybe Davies playing behind in Pearsons roll, strong in the challenge good on the ball able to get in behind defenders and started of as a left midfielder.

But if Kilkenny starts again then we are (taken up the behind in a violent way). If it was a pointing contest and whining then he would be a world beater.

Archived