IGNORED

Leicester Away

Taylor10

Hi, i stay next to the stadium at the holiday inn express when doing business in leicester....There is a Morrisons supermarket about 2 mins drive, 5mins walk away which probably would be your best bet, i dont believe it is monitored by parking staff and is quite big.....The Morrisons is next to probably the only pub within a 15 min walk of the stadium although will assume this is a home pub only as it is laden with leicester football memorabilia as well as leicester rugby club which is very close to the car park as well

Hi, i stay next to the stadium at the holiday inn express when doing business in leicester....There is a Morrisons supermarket about 2 mins drive, 5mins walk away which probably would be your best bet, i dont believe it is monitored by parking staff and is quite big.....The Morrisons is next to probably the only pub within a 15 min walk of the stadium although will assume this is a home pub only as it is laden with leicester football memorabilia as well as leicester rugby club which is very close to the car park as well

Ok mate cheers.

Guessing there aren't any cameras monitoring how long you stay in thr morrisons car park then?

Archived