IGNORED

Mikael Sylvestre

Lichfield eastend

According to my Potter mate he's essentially a centre back and good with both feet. He never quite cracked it in the Prem but is a wily character these days, has captained one or more of his teams and would be a commanding presence. I say get him in now Del. Gorrrrrnnnnnnnnn.

According to my Potter mate he's essentially a centre back and good with both feet. He never quite cracked it in the Prem but is a wily character these days, has captained one or more of his teams and would be a commanding presence. I say get him in now Del. Gorrrrrnnnnnnnnn.

Never quite cracked it? What Upson? Same Matt Upson with 21 England caps?

Love the fact that we can just come up with names just in case Del has not considered them.

Remember Del got McManus 2 hours before a game last season, Bikey and Keanan on loan deadline day. Everyone needs to be patient I would love us to sign 2 decent centre backs, but if they were decent they would be playing for their respective clubs.

Love the fact that we can just come up with names just in case Del has not considered them.

Remember Del got McManus 2 hours before a game last season, Bikey and Keanan on loan deadline day. Everyone needs to be patient I would love us to sign 2 decent centre backs, but if they were decent they would be playing for their respective clubs.

To be fair, we have had plenty of time to get a centre half. Its not acceptable.

If money is an issue, then we shouldnt have wasted a wage on Morris and Anderson. Which to be fair, at this moment in time....is what it's proving to be.

We can talk about patience...but we've not owned our own dominant centre half since McCombe. Yeah we've had two successful loan players in Caulker and Amougo....but we've been crying out for this acquisition for a few years now...

To be fair, we have had plenty of time to get a centre half. Its not acceptable.

If money is an issue, then we shouldnt have wasted a wage on Morris and Anderson. Which to be fair, at this moment in time....is what it's proving to be.

We can talk about patience...but we've not owned our own dominant centre half since McCombe. Yeah we've had two successful loan players in Caulker and Amougo....but we've been crying out for this acquisition for a few years now...

Yup, I understand the "trust the manager" posters but he is not all-knowing. Pointing out some possible candidates does no harm and Upson is a very good call.

Archived