IGNORED

City's 1990 Fa Cup Run On Youtube

ashton_fan

I've loaded highlights of the 3rd and 4th round games against Swindon and Chelsea from the 1990 FA Cup run onto YouTube. The Chelsea match is extended highlights of just under the YouTube limit of 15 minutes, so there's quite a bit more content than currently on YouTube coverage of this game. The link for the Swindon game is below, at the end of that there's a link to the Chelsea match:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGyWU2d0fb8

I've loaded highlights of the 3rd and 4th round games against Swindon and Chelsea from the 1990 FA Cup run onto YouTube. The Chelsea match is extended highlights of just under the YouTube limit of 15 minutes, so there's quite a bit more content than currently on YouTube coverage of this game. The link for the Swindon game is below, at the end of that there's a link to the Chelsea match:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGyWU2d0fb8

you have some great videos, including the two 1-0's against the gas, was looking for that donowa goal everywhere on youtube

Keep em coming

you have some great videos, including the two 1-0's against the gas, was looking for that donowa goal everywhere on youtube

Keep em coming

The Donowa goal is on youtube?? Been looking for that for years, got a link mate?

How have I forgotten about the Swindon 3rd round game? I thought Chelsea was the 3rd round game, this game has been completely erased from my memory. I'm pretty certain I got nicked at the 2nd round game, which I'm sure was against Rotherham, and had received a season long ban as a result. Yeah, try banning a 16 year old kid - I was told there were photo's of me on every turnstile, so don't even think about trying to get in.....how technology has moved on! I was much smarter though, one trim of the mullet later (I was soooooo thrash metal!) and I was down there every week. Although acting very much like the 'kiddie' in front of my mates, every time a copper looked at me I secretly shate myself just a little bit!!

Happy days!

The Donowa goal is on youtube?? Been looking for that for years, got a link mate?

How have I forgotten about the Swindon 3rd round game? I thought Chelsea was the 3rd round game, this game has been completely erased from my memory. I'm pretty certain I got nicked at the 2nd round game, which I'm sure was against Rotherham, and had received a season long ban as a result. Yeah, try banning a 16 year old kid - I was told there were photo's of me on every turnstile, so don't even think about trying to get in.....how technology has moved on! I was much smarter though, one trim of the mullet later (I was soooooo thrash metal!) and I was down there every week. Although acting very much like the 'kiddie' in front of my mates, every time a copper looked at me I secretly shate myself just a little bit!!

Happy days!

Here's the link for the Rovers game, if you want to see all the matches available do a search of bcfcarchive87 on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nZo7bxVP-g

Here's the link for the Rovers game, if you want to see all the matches available do a search of bcfcarchive87 on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nZo7bxVP-g

Thanks mate, just enjoyed that with a cuppa! Without doubt my fav City game ever

I've spent a lot of time watching your vids, but had never come across the Donowa goal, so thank you for that

Happy days!

Cup run 89/90, no sign of Rotherham Woodsy - you must have been banned after the Fulham match by the looks of it.

Barnet (H) 2-0

Fulham (H) 2-1

Swindon (H) 2-1

Chelsea (H) 3-1

Cambridge (H) 0-0

Cambridge (A) 1-1

Cambridge (A) 1-5

Memorable couple of years cup wise after reaching the league cup semi final the season before.

Great videos. I'd quite happily have a defence of the ilk Llewellyn, Byrant, Aizelwood & Scott .. and a Shelton type of midfielder in the middle of the park.. what a player he was.

Think 91/92 season was the first year of seating in the EE & Lower Williams wasn't it?

Great videos. I'd quite happily have a defence of the ilk Llewellyn, Byrant, Aizelwood & Scott .. and a Shelton type of midfielder in the middle of the park.. what a player he was.

Think 91/92 season was the first year of seating in the EE & Lower Williams wasn't it?

Tomarse, i think so, as if you watch the 1st city 1-0 from the yaer before, the eastend is still standing in a proper terrace.

Cup run 89/90, no sign of Rotherham Woodsy - you must have been banned after the Fulham match by the looks of it.

Barnet (H) 2-0

Fulham (H) 2-1

Swindon (H) 2-1

Chelsea (H) 3-1

Cambridge (H) 0-0

Cambridge (A) 1-1

Cambridge (A) 1-5

Memorable couple of years cup wise after reaching the league cup semi final the season before.

Thanks Noggers, maybe it was Fulham then. How time plays tricks with your mind, eh!?

Certainly remember the Cambridge battles, didn't we have a couple of replays with Aldershot around this time too? And yes, compared to our Cup struggles of recent years, we certainly had some fun preceding that!

Archived