IGNORED

East End - I Believe

RedRock

Went back in the East End for the first time since the Rotherham game. How bloody refreshing.

Bargin basement admission price, easy ticket booking (although as a recent convert to print-your-own unfortunate that could get via internet - but suppose that's the Leeds factor) , no hassles from 'jobs worths', packed, standing, great 'hostile' atmosphere and brilliant murals. Well done the club, police and supporters.

Despair though at the Bristol publics apathy with the big gaps in the other stands. Shocking.... and clapping an opposition goal - what's that all about? Bring back Fortress Ashton.

I actually prefer it when we're all squashed in the corner. Makes it seem much more packed and keeps us all together, singing the same stuff. Seems to be a few 'sections' of fans in there at the moment, but when we're all in 2 blocks it seems to get rid of that.

+1 and they all song at the same time.

Went back in the East End for the first time since the Rotherham game. How bloody refreshing.

Bargin basement admission price, easy ticket booking (although as a recent convert to print-your-own unfortunate that could get via internet - but suppose that's the Leeds factor) , no hassles from 'jobs worths', packed, standing, great 'hostile' atmosphere and brilliant murals. Well done the club, police and supporters.

Despair though at the Bristol publics apathy with the big gaps in the other stands. Shocking.... and clapping an opposition goal - what's that all about? Bring back Fortress Ashton.

One side of the Eastend was segregated v an almost empty section of the Williams stand. Move away support towards Williams, attempt to fill avialable space with City fans. There were probably less City fans in the stand than for any other home game this season.

I actually prefer it when we're all squashed in the corner. Makes it seem much more packed and keeps us all together, singing the same stuff. Seems to be a few 'sections' of fans in there at the moment, but when we're all in 2 blocks it seems to get rid of that.

Yeah same - when we are spread out the songs are out of time between different sections of the EE.

Yeah same - when we are spread out the songs are out of time between different sections of the EE.

How sad is this that we cant sing together when we are spread out over a couple of blocks, if im not mistaken i dont think Leeds supporters had that problem on Sat, maybe we can learn something from them!!!

How sad is this that we cant sing together when we are spread out over a couple of blocks, if im not mistaken i dont think Leeds supporters had that problem on Sat, maybe we can learn something from them!!!

They were spread out but packed in.

Couldn't hear Leeds for most of the game in there due to the noise.

Leeds were much much louder on Saturday but this was no fault of anyone in the east end (I always sit in the dolman and sat there on Sat too). The reasons were simple

1.Leeds were winning!

2. There was a lot more leeds fans in the east end than city fans!

Archived