IGNORED

R.foster

Welcome To The Jungle

Thought he was great today, had his man in his pocket for the entire game and went forward very well. Also mopped up for the rest of our so called defence. MOTM for me

Good to hear. What was Wilson like mate?

I agree, man of the match in my opinion. That was the best game he has played for us I think. I kind of think LB suits him better.

Good to hear. What was Wilson like mate?

Diabolical mate. He left huge gaps between himself and Fontaine which then stretched the gap between him and Tangs. He seemed to constantly play in a advanced position but offered nothing in the way of attack and defending... well he may as well have not been there at all to be honest.

Pearson was on him, foster had picked up the overlapping fb

Oh right, kind of hard to tell from the east end. Poor from Pearson then! Foster had a good game, the highlight being him running the entire length of the field from a Milwall corner to win us our own corner!

Oh right, kind of hard to tell from the east end. Poor from Pearson then! Foster had a good game, the highlight being him running the entire length of the field from a Milwall corner to win us our own corner!

That was not a highlight as if he'd have looked up he'd have seen Baldock on his own on the opposite flank begging for the ball to be put ahead of him. This missed opportunity and Albert's terrible effort from a yard were the most frustrating things of the night IMO (I should probably include Neil Kilkenny's every touch in that too)

That was not a highlight as if he'd have looked up he'd have seen Baldock on his own on the opposite flank begging for the ball to be put ahead of him. This missed opportunity and Albert's terrible effort from a yard were the most frustrating things of the night IMO (I should probably include Neil Kilkenny's every touch in that too)

Frustrated too but playing a switch ball on your weaker foot whilst running as fast as you can with 2 players bearing down on you, is not easy

I thought Albert edged MOTM for his tackling back alone but Foster did very well. Why do I get the impression he is not the most popular player in the squad? Every player seems to have a go at him at some time or another, last night Heaton had a good go at him.

I thought Albert edged MOTM for his tackling back alone but Foster did very well. Why do I get the impression he is not the most popular player in the squad? Every player seems to have a go at him at some time or another, last night Heaton had a good go at him.

Perhaps he is the sort of player who needs to be continually goaded , have played with many a player like that in my time !

A fair point, but I don't think foster has the vision or passing ability to pull that off!

• Admin

Agrre with the OP. Shame he can't cross with his left peg but otherwise he was faultless.

He put in a brilliant one last night together with the one he planted on Albert's head on Saturday. In each game a cross with his left foot was our best cross of the match.

Archived