IGNORED

Just Thinking Back...

Fuber

Cant help but feel we are missing a certain malian that we could really do with atm to help keep the defence in line, and a decent head, i know, i know, why am i talking about khalifa cisse when hes not at the club?

Tbh, we could really do with him; either alongside skuse, or at the back, back decision to let him go, even with the trial at Bolton, who would've blamed him if he left? Tonight especially and v leeds, felt me missed his anticipation, break up of play, and general play of the man. Was just wondering, anyone else feel the same?

Cant help but feel we are missing a certain malian that we could really do with atm to help keep the defence in line, and a decent head, i know, i know, why am i talking about khalifa cisse when hes not at the club?

Tbh, we could really do with him; either alongside skuse, or at the back, back decision to let him go, even with the trial at Bolton, who would've blamed him if he left? Tonight especially and v leeds, felt me missed his anticipation, break up of play, and general play of the man. Was just wondering, anyone else feel the same?

Skuse has been fine mopping up. But every LONG ​ball puts us under pressure, up and over the midfields heads

Skuse has been fine mopping up. But every LONG ​ball puts us under pressure, up and over the midfields heads

Completely agree that skuse has done well, but if we cant get a playmaker in, it may be worth having cisse in the hole in front of the defence, then allow skuse to push up like towards the end of last season when we were unbeaten, although a centre half is still priority.

Totally agree about Cisse, have been thinking this for a few games now, there is no-one breaking up play and just getting a foot in, and generally getting to grips with the "ugly" side of midfield play. Come to think of it. there's not much creativity in that midfield either. what do they do? :read:

Totally agree about Cisse, have been thinking this for a few games now, there is no-one breaking up play and just getting a foot in, and generally getting to grips with the "ugly" side of midfield play. Come to think of it. there's not much creativity in that midfield either. what do they do? :read:

Skuse is a one man midfield unfortunately, i feel we missed his work rate against leeds, i still dont understand the need to sign pearson excluding numbers; Killkenny has only had one game where i think he played alright, as for Morris, i do t think at his age in this division he will not cut it for 90, i could easily be proved wrong if the man actually got a game.

Midfield and defence seem to be far worse atm than our strike, with the exception of foster, who has had a great couple of games, a Cunningham, who we really miss.

Archived