IGNORED

Decent Performance

Eco

Sounds like I'm in the minority but thought we were OK, certainly for the first hour.

Impressed with Davies, great header also a couple of 20 yarders just off target and perhaps should've done better when he hit the side netting. Albert was awesome but his miss proved costly, don't understand how it was possible to put it over.

Stephen Pearson played well but also put it wide when seemed easier to hit the target.

First time I've been down this season and the entertainment was 100% better than last couple of season's.

We have been spoiled then because that's the worst iv'e seen us play this season. We played well for the first 20 minutes or so but didn't create that much apart from Pearson's miss.

I got to disagree about Pearson. I like him and he does a lot of work that goes unnoticed but tonight he was very poor. He let their bloke walk to the edge of the box to get the cross in for the goal and kept giving the ball away. He wasn't on his own though. Just a thought for the centre halves, attack the ******* ball when it comes into our box and don't give players at this level free headers. Basics.

• Admin

I thought it was pretty dire, so many passes that didn't find a red shirt, inability to find space, we looked like a team playing with 10 men. Millwall were pretty poor and we gave them time and space, which seeing as we quite frequently gave them the ball as well, didn't help the cause tonight.

We looked short on ideas, short on ability and disjointed as a team, carry on like that and the bookies will be saying "told you so". It was a performance far removed from those halcyon days at the beginning of the season when we scored at will and looked confident, cohesive and assured, how has that disappeared in a few short weeks?

I thought it was pretty dire, so many passes that didn't find a red shirt, inability to find space, we looked like a team playing with 10 men. Millwall were pretty poor and we gave them time and space, which seeing as we quite frequently gave them the ball as well, didn't help the cause tonight.

We looked short on ideas, short on ability and disjointed as a team, carry on like that and the bookies will be saying "told you so". It was a performance far removed from those halcyon days at the beginning of the season when we scored at will and looked confident, cohesive and assured, how has that disappeared in a few short weeks?

Good to see peoples expectations so high this season based on previous performances, so to come away from that with a point playing below par proves how far we have come. Very good point on a relatively bad night for us bodes well for the rest of the season.

I think we would have strolled to an easy win if it weren't for the poor marking from Nyatanga for their goal. Although not at our best, we were passing it around positively and comfortably at that point.

Sadly unlike many of the games this season, we let our heads drop a bit when they scored and it ended up being a dreary performance.

After gifting them the goal i thought the only difference between the teams were the conditions , Shittu and Foster to be honest .. not sure how far out the header was from just before half time as im in the Atyeo but it seemed that either side of heaton it was in .. funny thing is had that gone in knowing us we'd of gone on to win , still its a point ... COYR

I thought we started brightly and played some good stuff for the first quarter of an hour and although many round me were moaning I didn't think the first half was too bad...

However I must say I thought second half was dreadful and the only thing really worth watching, not exactly for the first time, was Albert.

Although if Davies and/or Adomah had taken their chances in fron of the East End it could have been a very diffferent game!

Where's the Oops guy to insult everyone? He should be banned. Early days still. Come on City!

Surely people are allowed their opinions. I'm optimistic as is everyone else, was just frustrated with the result tonight, you moaned about my topic on another post.... if you get that annoyed by stuff on here don't look and don't comment.

Archived