IGNORED

Max Ehmer

And Its Smith

Rumour from a friend that this is the guy we are waiting on. QPR have four centre backs out injured and he was on the bench last night. I notice that he has been on loan at Yeovil and Preston but know nothing of him.

Anyone know?

I had him on loan for Luton on football manager last year... He was a demon from corners

(Yeah, I know nothing about him!!!)

I had him on loan for Luton on football manager last year... He was a demon from corners

(Yeah, I know nothing about him!!!)

Football. Manager. Is. Not. Real.

(see Cherno Samba)

Get Tomas Vasko back.

Before anyone has the nerve (go on then pile in) to tell me he was crap, you first of all have to tell me if you were at Burnley in the peeing rain when we got a 1 nil there thanks to Tomas.

Johnson said he got him on loan because he saw him "beating up the opposing centre forward for 90 minutes" in Hungary.

Get Tomas Vasko back.

Before anyone has the nerve (go on then pile in) to tell me he was crap, you first of all have to tell me if you were at Burnley in the peeing rain when we got a 1 nil there thanks to Tomas.

Johnson said he got him on loan because he saw him "beating up the opposing centre forward for 90 minutes" in Hungary.

Yeh i was there, thought he was decent personally anyway though

Get Tomas Vasko back.

Far from crap: decent player. Shame Johnson didn't treat him a bit better once he got here.

I have watched Max Ehmer over 2 loan spells at Yeovil, would agree with PNE fan he is solid but unspectacular. To me he always seemed overweight. He is not tall for a central defender and is left footed. He did fill in at left back for a time.Definitely could not play alongside fonts or tangs. As soon as Gary Johnson went back to Yeovil he sent him back to QPR.

I would be amazed if he is the one Del is referring to....i hope not.

Wow. Name from the past. Liked him. Marvelous tustle between him and Junior Agogo when we played Rovers in a friendly under Tins.

See JT's post above about needing a sarcasm emoticon.......I presume you would've put one at the end of this post?

Or are you his brother!? Truly awful 'footballer'

Get Tomas Vasko back.

Yes great win. I was there and got ******* drenched.

See JT's post above about needing a sarcasm emoticon.......I presume you would've put one at the end of this post?

Or are you his brother!? Truly awful 'footballer'

No mate I meant it. However you are right to point out how inadequate the genre is for expressing irony and other emotions. Matt Heywood wasn't the quickest but a decent centre back at League 1 level. Always gave everything for City. He did boss Agogo at that Rovers game, who himself was a big rough ***ker. Surely that's what City need now. Not Agogo (!) but a big rough ***ker like Bikey at the back who in particular won't get beaten in the air like Liam is regularly at the moment.

No mate I meant it. However you are right to point out how inadequate the genre is for expressing irony and other emotions. Matt Heywood wasn't the quickest but a decent centre back at League 1 level. Always gave everything for City. He did boss Agogo at that Rovers game, who himself was a big rough ***ker. Surely that's what City need now. Not Agogo (!) but a big rough ***ker like Bikey at the back who in particular won't get beaten in the air like Liam is regularly at the moment.

High praise indeed! I can remember being excited about his signing - but feeling really let down, incredibly quickly with him

No doubt whatsoever that in terms of needing that style of centre half - absobloodylutely mate!

Archived