IGNORED

Jody Morris - What Was He Bought For?

harvey54

And what does he have to do to start a game?

It's obvious Del knows and trusts him and that he has an influence on the squad but he appears to be behind Skuse, Elliott, Pearson and Kilkenny in the midfield pecking order.

I thought he looked sharp pre-season but hasn't had a sniff. i know he's good cover for injuries but we need a leader on the pitch and he would appear to be the man.

Speaking of leaders, why Fontaine was made captain, I really can't fathom. I look at the central defenders that have been travelling out on loans and frees and can't see anything worse than our defenders.

On the whole I am pleased with the direction that the club is moving and the quality on the pitch, apart from the defence, is getting better. I still don't think we will get involved in a relegation battle but we really need 2 central defenders to stabilise the team.

Stating the obvious? I know.

Harve x

And what does he have to do to start a game?

It's obvious Del knows and trusts him and that he has an influence on the squad but he appears to be behind Skuse, Elliott, Pearson and Kilkenny in the midfield pecking order.

I thought he looked sharp pre-season but hasn't had a sniff. i know he's good cover for injuries but we need a leader on the pitch and he would appear to be the man.

Speaking of leaders, why Fontaine was made captain, I really can't fathom. I look at the central defenders that have been travelling out on loans and frees and can't see anything worse than our defenders.

On the whole I am pleased with the direction that the club is moving and the quality on the pitch, apart from the defence, is getting better. I still don't think we will get involved in a relegation battle but we really need 2 central defenders to stabilise the team.

Stating the obvious? I know.

Harve x

Don't know why he's not playing, but only he and carey are over 30 i believe so is needed for experience

• Admin

we didn't Buy him he was a free transfer who I expect will become a coach here when he retires

Interesting theory, but surprised since the Gillingham game he has not had a look in.

Would like to see him tried out again, with Skuse / Elliott playing the holding midfield role

Interesting theory, but surprised since the Gillingham game he has not had a look in.

Would like to see him tried out again, with Skuse / Elliott playing the holding midfield role

Its what I thought when we signed him, he helped out with the coaching at St Johnstone by all accounts, he is a positive charictor to have around the team like Scot Murray I think he is suffering from niggling injurys at the moment as we all know once you get past 30 they take alot longer to heal

It's reminding me of a signing that Terry Cooper made going back. I am sure someone on here will fill in the name that is on the tip of my tongue, but he signed a midfield player (ex arsenal?) with a view to us getting promoted, when we didn't, he never played him.

Its what I thought when we signed him, he helped out with the coaching at St Johnstone by all accounts, he is a positive charictor to have around the team like Scot Murray I think he is suffering from niggling injurys at the moment as we all know once you get past 30 they take alot longer to heal

Interesting comparison...Jodie Morris and Scott Murray, hmmmm.

Archived