IGNORED

Still No Games On Sky !

Frome Red

as much as his persistence is admirable, i can only imagine he is more of a nuisance to Sky than an influential supporter seeking to get more Bristol City games on TV, i know NTTTDS goes to the SKY agm's are these open to anyone?

Also finally, can someone or the man himself let me know why he has such a problem with the BBC, to the point where he cannot even say BBC. I would be interested to hear what is at the crux of his gripe as I see his posts and never know why??

as much as his persistence is admirable, i can only imagine he is more of a nuisance to Sky than an influential supporter seeking to get more Bristol City games on TV, i know NTTTDS goes to the SKY agm's are these open to anyone?

Also finally, can someone or the man himself let me know why he has such a problem with the BBC, to the point where he cannot even say BBC. I would be interested to hear what is at the crux of his gripe as I see his posts and never know why??

I don't think he has much of a problem - he rings BBC Radio Bristol after every game and speaks on air to 20pence

Archived