IGNORED

Why, Why.... Why?!

Black Rat Lover_89

Why havnt we signed a CB as thats clearly are weakest poistion by far?

Why hasnt he dropped Fontaine yet?!! As a full paying season card holder and an sometimes traveling fan I'm fed up this season of watching him make mistake after mistake and giving away goals almost every game, I'm fed up with him and hes our captain thats a laugh!!

This season hes been awful from start up untill now... no confidence which makes the other defenders panic aswell.

My back four would be... Foster-Carey-J.Wilson-M. Wilson. (and when Cunningham comes back he goes in at LB)

Thoughts....?

We did sign a CB. He lasted 41 minutes. CBs are probably a bit more apprehensive now.

Exactly! We did sign a multi-talented defender, a bloody solid one at that, but so easy for some fans to forget this fact! Plus, losing Cunningham is always going to affect the defence when he has already proven himself a consistent performer this season.

Get off Fontaine's back, it does absolutely no good to denigrate a man's performance, especially a guy who's been with the club for over five years.

Exactly! We did sign a multi-talented defender, a bloody solid one at that, but so easy for some fans to forget this fact! Plus, losing Cunningham is always going to affect the defence when he has already proven himself a consistent performer this season.

Get off Fontaine's back, it does absolutely no good to denigrate a man's performance, especially a guy who's been with the club for over five years.

Yep, no point in slagging a guy massively lacking in confidence, that helps no on. Del needs to do the right thing for both player and club, but will he?

Archived