IGNORED

2 Citys Defenders In Wales Call

johnboy

Lewin Nyatanga and James wilson have been called up to wales' 2014 qualifiers squad according to several sources. The BBC website says there both uncapped but im sure at once stage Lewin was the youngest ever to appear for his country.

I think lewin has made about 30 odd apps for Wales

who does their research? whoever it is should be sacked

The very same BBC who allowed Garth (why say one word when 12 will annoy more) Crooks to file his team of the week which included James Morrison of whom he said Roy Hodgson should be watching for England despite the fact he is a full Scottish international.

'The very same BBC who allowed Garth (why say one word when 12 will annoy more) Crooks to file his team of the week which included James Morrison of whom he said Roy Hodgson should be watching for England despite the fact he is a full Scottish international.'

Hey hold on there - I would say at this given time, weighing up all the evidence, looking at the facts, specifically those relating to the incident mentioned above and not taking into account the large number of Morrison's available, that Garth is in no way at any sort of fault for not knowing his facts....what was I saying?

when Wales went to Wembley under gary speed... it was embarassing how better their football was. A lesson in ball retention and build up play. Amazing how Chris Coleman has ripped up the late Speed's good work.

the decrease in quality of performance under coleman is phenomenal. wales were shaping up to be a reasonably decent team under speed, but coleman seems to be wasting one of the best generations of welsh talent for generations

'The very same BBC who allowed Garth (why say one word when 12 will annoy more) Crooks to file his team of the week which included James Morrison of whom he said Roy Hodgson should be watching for England despite the fact he is a full Scottish international.'

Hey hold on there - I would say at this given time, weighing up all the evidence, looking at the facts, specifically those relating to the incident mentioned above and not taking into account the large number of Morrison's available, that Garth is in no way at any sort of fault for not knowing his facts....what was I saying?

A senior football corespondent can't get his facts right, not live while discussing football (that while making him look a little foolish is acceptable) but to write that on a bbc sports website page without even having the basic common sense to look him up on Wikipedia is absolutely pathetic journalism.

the decrease in quality of performance under coleman is phenomenal. wales were shaping up to be a reasonably decent team under speed, but coleman seems to be wasting one of the best generations of welsh talent for generations

I don't think it has anything to do with CC. A lot of this team are very young and what happened to Gary Speed is clearly still affecting them.

Archived