IGNORED

Boys Shirt Sizing Help....please

ashtongate

Hi

I went to the City shop on Saturday, arrived too late as I didn't realise it shut at 1.00pm?

Anyhow, I am unable to get there before my Sons birthday on Wednesday and need some sizing advice before I order on-line.

Currently he has the Yellow Away Strip and wants the new White Away Kit

Currently he has:

Shirt: 2XS

Shorts: 3XS

The shirt is a little small so naturally you would think to go for the XS but calling the shop they say it's aimed for 11-14 Year olds?

He will be 7 years old and is 127cm tall...

Should I go for the XS (next size up)... is there a sizing difference between the yellow and white strips (is the White bigger)?

Or, possibly stick with the 2XS shirt?

Shorts: I might go for the 2XS this time (he waist is fairly small)...

Would appreciate any help ... Please, - thank you !

My son has this years red one and is a 2XS , he tried on the white one and was same size if not a little more cut in under the arms but fitted none the less hes just turned 8 and is about 135 cm i think .. the shorts are all pretty long anyway , tops definately seem to be a bit wider this season

:city:

Semblar

I think it should be fine, again my Son has 2XS in the Yellow and it's slightly small (he would've been near that tall last year)......

I'm taking a risk that a repeat order in 2XS isn't small for him this time round as the next size up (Xs) is aimed at 12 Year plus ?

Archived