IGNORED

Duncan Jenkins

MarcusX

Interesting read...

http://duncanjenkins.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/such-little-thing-makes-such-big.html?m=1

I'm a little late to the Duncan Jenkins fiasco but my understanding is it was a fake persona created with the understanding that he had inside knowledge on Liverpool transfers, including the Borini deal.

Doesn't show Liverpool, or their representatives, in a good light. What's new there?

Unfortunately this will no doubt add fuel to the flame of the twitter haters on here, but shows how easily people can be misled and fooled over the Internet!

Absolutely brilliant. If it's untrue, with the coverage the author knows it will get he'd be in serious hot water in seconds. Can't see it being far from the truth, especially with LFC's recent PR record.

That's a fair point, if it's not true this guy is in serious trouble. If it is, then surely it's a police matter?

That's a fair point, if it's not true this guy is in serious trouble. If it is, then surely it's a police matter?

Assuming it is true, the Chang e-mails are written in such a way as to be sufficiently vague not to hold much water in terms of evidence. Had the guy taken a recording device with him it may be a different story. I would imagine, as he has published it online, that he merely hopes to expose some of the methods used by a member of the hierarchy at LFC.

Assuming it is true, the Chang e-mails are written in such a way as to be sufficiently vague not to hold much water in terms of evidence. Had the guy taken a recording device with him it may be a different story. I would imagine, as he has published it online, that he merely hopes to expose some of the methods used by a member of the hierarchy at LFC.

He doesn't need evidence, he's reporting something he witnessed first hand.

Would that be enough for any police investigation? It's his word against Chang's, bar some e-mails which make purposefully ambiguous references to the meeting. Beyond that, DJ's paraphrased quotes from show he doesn't make any direct threats against him personally, rather makes up spurious claims as to what papers/LFC fans would do. I assume that this is also purposeful.

So he says. I cannot believe he would make it up because he'd have Liverpool's lawyers sending him a writ before he can even catch his breath.

Would that be enough for any police investigation? It's his word against Chang's, bar some e-mails which make purposefully ambiguous references to the meeting. Beyond that, DJ's paraphrased quotes from show he doesn't make any direct threats against him personally, rather makes up spurious claims as to what papers/LFC fans would do. I assume that this is also purposeful.

What crime would the police be investigating?

Archived