IGNORED

This Time Last Year......

Taunton_City

5 extra points and we have been competetive in every game (leicester probably being the least competitive) .

Crucially though one thing hasn't changed, our need for a centre back! If only we had signed amogou ...promotion followed by champions league followed by winning the prem followed by winning the champions league....if only!

We aren't that good on the goal front. Scored 14 in 5 home games which is good. But only 4 in 5 away games.

So somewhere we are going wrong tactics wise, 7 points from 14 goals at home disappointing.

4 points from 4 goals away from home, Point per goal. Scored 10 less away but only got 3 points less.

Only scored 3 in last 3 games so goals are drying up.

New cb or 2 will sort out defence and enable to secure more points.

I think there has been plenty of progress from this time a year ago notably plenty more goals / goalscoring opportunities, more of a winning mentality, formation conductive to a more attacking style of play, a good left back who brings the best out of Woolford down the left.

The main similarity which is holding us back at the moment is, as already mentinoned, a disorganised defence.

The biggest change is in the backroom personnel, the revamping of the academy and the work with the development squad.

I hate to disappoint some on here but that doesn't mean we are suddenly going to see our own fergie fledglings anytime soon, we will have to wait to see mcinnes' minors so be patient.

what has changed hmmmm,

a better back room staff

better player recurtment

better Youth team coaching

Better players

better points return

cheaper to get into the ground

less expectation (a very good thing)

Better manager

better assitant manager

to sum it up almost everything has changed and mostly for the better

This time last year we were still stuck in the planning process for the new stadium. Not much changed on this front.Perhaps we should have a contest to predict when we will finally get a definite Yes / No decision.I'll go for 26 June at 3.15 pm. (Note - I haven't said which year)

This time last year we were still stuck in the planning process for the new stadium. Not much changed on this front.Perhaps we should have a contest to predict when we will finally get a definite Yes / No decision.I'll go for 26 June at 3.15 pm. (Note - I haven't said which year)

when the village green rules finally change thats when we will get it as Westminster will overule the council

Archived