IGNORED

Bolton Away

Taylor10

Taylor10 - I have just spoke to a Bolton fan friend who has said They can park for free in Lynstock Lane off Lostock Lane about 5 mins drive from Reebok and M61. If they park there before 1400 they'll easy get a space. It's an industrial long road with parking on both sides. Otherwise there are match day car parks on Lostock lane for about £3. DONT park on Reebok car park as its expensive ad a nightmare to get off. If they come off M61 for Reebok drive straight past ground and the next right turn is Lostock Lane. At near end of Lostock Lane there is a pub called Barnstormers which allows away fans in. if they drive past that pub they'll see another on left side called Bromilow Arms (its now closed), Lynstock Lane. Park up and head towards barnstormers and a pint, then 10 mins walk to ground.here is the map link.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Lynstock+Way%2C+Bolton%2C+United+Kingdom&hl=en&ll=53.577436%2C-2.530868&spn=0.006612%2C0.01781&sll=53.576124%2C-2.525268&sspn=0.006612%2C0.01781&oq=lynstock+way+bolton&hnear=Lynstock+Way%2C+Lostock%2C+Bolton+BL6+4SA%2C+United+Kingdom&t=m&z=16

Hope this is of help to you.

Just because the volume of traffic u can be stuck for over 40 mins not moving.

Or do mean me asking where they are staying? I was just curious and if I am only 5 minutes away I wouldn't mind seeing if I could spot anyone and maybe even speak to them! Its not as if I get a chance to get autographs etc often!

Just because the volume of traffic u can be stuck for over 40 mins not moving.

Or do mean me asking where they are staying? I was just curious and if I am only 5 minutes away I wouldn't mind seeing if I could spot anyone and maybe even speak to them! Its not as if I get a chance to get autographs etc often!

..understand now, please except my apologies, i was young once :ill: x

Archived