IGNORED

Nottingham Night Out

Andy082005

Alright chaps and lasses

Anyone been on a night out in Nottingham that can recommend decent places to go? Heading up for the Froch fight in November and were staying over, so was just wondering where would be the best places to head after?

Bare in mind the places here we kind of like is places like Joe Publics etc, Java (more so because Bristol has **** all else on offer)....

Any advice....much appreciated

Alright chaps and lasses

Anyone been on a night out in Nottingham that can recommend decent places to go? Heading up for the Froch fight in November and were staying over, so was just wondering where would be the best places to head after?

Bare in mind the places here we kind of like is places like Joe Publics etc, Java (more so because Bristol has **** all else on offer)....

Any advice....much appreciated

Jesus!! There are loads of places better than Java. Pretentious as **** in there!

As for Notts there Walkabout is quite good, Gatecrasher, Rock City etc are other good shouts

Jesus!! There are loads of places better than Java. Pretentious as **** in there!

As for Notts there Walkabout is quite good, Gatecrasher, Rock City etc are other good shouts

Regards Bristol....depends what your looking for. Personally I think Bristol is on its ass and has been for a few years. I agree java isnt the best, but Bristol doesn't offer a lot more .

Rock City and Gate Crasher? What sort of music? Gate Crasher I always associate with house music....and depending on how how heavy it is, it does my head in after a while.

Regards Bristol....depends what your looking for. Personally I think Bristol is on its ass and has been for a few years. I agree java isnt the best, but Bristol doesn't offer a lot more .

Rock City and Gate Crasher? What sort of music? Gate Crasher I always associate with house music....and depending on how how heavy it is, it does my head in after a while.

Neck some disco sweets you'll be fine.

Yeah a night out in town is pretty shit these days.

It's a shame the empty shops in broadness couldn't be converted into bars and clubs, create a decent hub rather than small areas of bars separated with a 10 min walk

Archived