IGNORED

Taking The Piss

Esmond Million's Bung

Greedy devious bastards taking the piss by trying to exploit loopholes, they really don't get it do they.

http://www.telegraph...or-another.html

I found one of the comments to the article you gave the weblink to to be most apt........

evad666

Today 04:41 PM

Can the telegraph please advise how many and which MPs employ their wives as secretaries on £40k pa.

We also need visibility of the receipts claimed for wining and dining.

As other correspondents point out £60+ k for the MP and £40k for the wife puts them on £100k + pa.

To then start swapping properties to claim rents is a gross insult.

I will wager the BBC and the Mertropolitan Police will not be investigating this one.

......YESSSS.......the poster wagers that the BBC and Metroplitan Police will not be investigating. :laughcont: That says all we need to know about the highly suspect integrity of the BBC and the Metropolitan Police.

Greedy devious bastards taking the piss by trying to exploit loopholes, they really don't get it do they.

http://www.telegraph...or-another.html

They didn't break any rules apparently. But neither did Jimmy Carr and others who used legal tax avoidance schemes and look how quick that self- righteous bunch in Parliament were to get on his case. Those 27 MPs should be stood down immediately and by-elections held. They make you want to vomit.

I see another one has gone today. Denis MacShane, Labour MP for Rotherham, whose case the adjudicating committee described as the worst that has come before them. Apparently he submitted 19 false invoices plainly intended to deceive the expenses authority. A former minister with responsiblities for Europe was carrying out work for the 'European Policy Unit'.

He, the Parliamentary Commisioner, also found that the European Policy Institute, in the way it was presented on the invoice - with a general manager and directors - did not exist.

Continue reading the main story

Denis MacShane

• MP for Rotherham since 1994 by-election
  • Minister for Europe from 2002 to 2005
  • Chaired Commons inquiry into anti-semitism in 2006
  • Born in Glasgow as Denis Matyjaszek, to Irish mother and Polish father
  • Changed his name when he worked at BBC as reporter and newsreader from 1969 to 1977
  • Sacked by BBC for using fake name to call radio phone-in
  • Twice married with four children
  • Former partner of ITN broadcaster Carol Barnes
  • The couple's daughter Clare died in 2004 in a skydiving accident

The organisation was a "loose network", with no office, no salaried staff and with a bank account controlled by Mr MacShane himself.

And the signature on the invoices purporting to be from the institute' s general manager was, in fact, from Mr MacShane.

The commissioner said: "The sum claimed was not a sum determined by the general manager of the EPI... it was the sum of money entered on his computer by Mr MacShane himself.

"In effect, he was sending the invoice to himself and writing his own cheque."

Our expenses authority managed to pick up on this one, can you just imagine how many false claims for expenses are being submitted throughout the European Union and paid for by the European taxpayer.

Our expenses authority managed to pick up on this one, can you just imagine how many false claims for expenses are being submitted throughout the European Union and paid for by the European taxpayer.

This bloke would be able to tell you all about it...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/6545334/Disgraced-ex-Ukip-MEP-Tom-Wise-jailed-for-two-years-for-expenses-fraud.html

i see tory boy refuses to post because it doesn't fit in with his narrow minded views

Answering for RG here but AFAIK he doesn't support the Conservative party. He sees them as just one arm of a centrist Establishment party with Labour and the Liberals who exist to maintain the status quo, with one specific being ignoring the wishes of the people and staying in the EU. As do I.

This bloke would be able to tell you all about it...

http://www.telegraph...nses-fraud.html

Made me chuckle. Scumbags in all parties Robbo. At least I read that our one day to be proclaimed 'Great Leader' was prepared to give evidence against him.

Even though I don't agree with his views I thought MacShane gave a superb speech in Parliament the other day against the EU Freedom of Movement(disapplication) Bill.

Anyway, here's another slice of Nigel in action, I know you love watching him.

Made me chuckle. Scumbags in all parties Robbo. At least I read that our one day to be proclaimed 'Great Leader' was prepared to give evidence against him.

Even though I don't agree with his views I thought MacShane gave a superb speech in Parliament the other day against the EU Freedom of Movement(disapplication) Bill.

Anyway, here's another slice of Nigel in action, I know you love watching him.

I'd like to see the European Parliament scrapped TBH Marshy. No point having it if it has no actual powerrs. It's a glorified debating society that is costing us all a bomb - mind you, compared to the cost of CAP....

and this dozy tory bint just leaves me speechless, will she have her pay docked whilst she in their with the rest of the vacuous nobodies?.

http://www.telegraph...er-suicide.html

I see this wonderful MP has been suspended by the party, it would appear from the BBC news even her local conservative association knew nothing about this until it was splashed all over the press, people like this run the country and many of them treat their job as if it's just a bit of fun and occasionally turning up to vote.

Answering for RG here but AFAIK he doesn't support the Conservative party. He sees them as just one arm of a centrist Establishment party with Labour and the Liberals who exist to maintain the status quo, with one specific being ignoring the wishes of the people and staying in the EU. As do I.

Thank you. :worship2:

A huge majority of the electorate also want a return of capital punishment at least 65%, a very recent poll claims.

I see this wonderful MP has been suspended by the party, it would appear from the BBC news even her local conservative association knew nothing about this until it was splashed all over the press, people like this run the country and many of them treat their job as if it's just a bit of fun and occasionally turning up to vote.

Nadine Dorries had already committed political suicide with her regular, vitriolic outbursts against Cameron and the rest of the leadership. All that's happenng here is that she is starting to look for her next career and the Tory whips have finally had enough. Time to kick her out of Parliament, IMO, so that her unfortunate constituents can be represented properly.

Archived