IGNORED

Bolton Vs City Match Thread!

East end Forever

I'm used to the relentless disappointment and at the point where I fully expect this bunch of gutless shites to let everyone down.

2-0 up at a managerless club devoid of all confidence and they chuck it away - predictable but very disappointing........again.

Yes, it's just not surprising anymore,you just know its going to happen.

I can't even get angry over it anymore, seen it so many times over the years.

As a club, we just seem a soft touch when the going gets tough.

I'm getting really fed up with this now. I was so hopeful that Del would sort things out but it's beginning to feel like deja vu again this season. I'd take a 20th finish again now though, how depressing is that?

I'm starting to worry that Del is getting fed up and will decide its time to move on.

I will make a prediction here, look at the 3 Bolton goals tonight and see how many are caused by either midfield not picking up runners, giving the ball away easily, just not protecting the defence or MOST LIKELY simply backing off and backing off until they get into shooting range, that is our particular midfield speciality.

Getting pretty fed up with this shit. We are so bloody predictable. How difficult can it be to find people that can actually defend?! We have to score 3 to get anything out of a game and sometimes that isn't enough!

Our defensive situation is so infuriating. I'm all for waiting for the right players but I refuse to believe we couldn't find at least one appropriate CB signing the the last YEAR. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccckkkkkkkkkk

Year? It's gone on longer than that.

I don't think it could be every manager's failures, I think it's the market and the fact that we're little Bristol City.

Archived