IGNORED

******* Joke!

Taunton_City

Errrrr that's the whole point of an Internet forum!

Tell the people abusing me on the other thread

Well maybe if you didn't over react and post complete and utter nonsense then other people might not have a problem.

Saying you want del out makes you in the minority of 1. I just can't understand what you think will all of a sudden change by changing the manager yet we will still have the same players and injuries in key positions.

Odd.

Was not there today (thanks to my kid deciding this morning she did not want to go) but the last time i was up there it kicked off, though that was in 89 ( God i feel old). I think we have only played up there once since then.

Errrrr that's the whole point of an Internet forum!

Tell the people abusing me on the other thread

Well Taunton_City ........ you are right ...... this is an internet forum & the main (not whole) point is to be able to freely express and discuss.

The words of advice I would offer though are, by all means get on here & say what you think but be prepaired.... if you post drivel you're gonna get slagged.

Sometimes you might have a point & still get slated, but if you explain just why you feel that way... often people will still disagree with you but will give you more time.

I think with a little bit more thought you could really get on well with this forum and earn the respect from other members.

Just because people do not agree with you does not make you wrong, try not to take it too personally.

Often I have found..... I was not hitting it off with OTIB posters....... a repectful p.m often made the difference.

And I have made many a friend on OTIB despite differences.

We all support BCFC....... start from there........ If you have problems then you can always contact the MODS

Most of all do not put youself in the wrong, play by the forum rules

I look forward to seeing more constructive posts from you.

There is nothing wrong in not being happy with the way things are going for BCFC but if you are a true Red you know it's just because you care so much it hurts.

In the old days of the forum...... it was a much harsher place...... but also there was many a friend made.

UP THE CITY!

Archived