IGNORED

Bizzarrely...

Red Cloud

Given your name (and presumably your age) you MUST have seen Shiter City teams than this, I know I have ! :0)

Oh of course I have seen much worse! - although it was somewhat easier to deal with 'back in the day' - perhaps because there was less money in the game and success (or failure) less critical to a clubs future.

The name (btw) is a memory of coming home from the Gate with my Dad. My Mum went to school with Gordon Parr and if City lost Dad would walk in saying 'lost again, penalty, hand ball by Gordon Parr again'

Oh of course I have seen much worse! - although it was somewhat easier to deal with 'back in the day' - perhaps because there was less money in the game and success (or failure) less critical to a clubs future.

The name (btw) is a memory of coming home from the Gate with my Dad. My Mum went to school with Gordon Parr and if City lost Dad would walk in saying 'lost again, penalty, hand ball by Gordon Parr again'

Top bloke Gordon. Remeber he came off the bench against Carlisle and immediately chinned Stan Bowles. In the bar after he said "NO ONE takes the piss out of Bristol City" !

Archived