IGNORED

Woolford

bs3

What are people view of him.

I thought he had long enough to prove himself in the last 18 months and I would have tried to get rid in the summmer. However he started the season on fire but now again he have seem to have gone backwards. If only he could complete a pass ,he gets himself he could position he may even beat his defender but then he gives the ball away can be very frustrating to watch.

He really need to be consistent because we don't have a lot of options elsewhere.

One word.......... Cunningham. I think having a quality left back behind him made the difference.

I think that one word is the answer to a lot of things - to me it's no coincidence at all we stopped winning once he got injured. The defence is unbalanced, our attacking threat on the left has evaporated, Fontaine is missing in action and I think all are, to an extent, caused by the lack of stability at left-back.

There's no question at all that other posters are right when they say we're too weak in the centre of defence and our midfield doesn't do enough to help the defence but getting Cunningham back will at least paper over the cracks and get us back up the table...

Woolford has had plenty of time to prove his worth. He has been a poor signing with consistently poor performances.

A couple of very good 45mins early on this season is quite clearly an exception to the rule. Now if we could have 'that' player every week l would be commenting differently, but alas that isn't going to be so.

Archived