IGNORED

Woolford Or Anderson

Habberss

Don't know if Anderson offers anything in defence, not seen enough of him,Woolford tends to drop back and help out. We have an exciting winger in Albert but defensively he is poor. So having two wingers leaves just the two in he middle and Pearson don't get stuck in enough.

It's no wonder we have a weak defence when we have girls in front of them :)

How many of us would like to see Anderson get a start on Tuesday instead of woolford. This means we'll have good attacking wingers in him and Albert.

All I've seen of Anderson is him standing on the halfway line after Leeds scored their 3rd receiving a torrent of abuse from Tangs presumably for not tracking back...

All I've seen of Anderson is him standing on the halfway line after Leeds scored their 3rd receiving a torrent of abuse from Tangs presumably for not tracking back...

Neither Nyatanga or Anderson played against Leeds so you are mistaken.

Having seen a bit of Anderson I'd say that he's weaker defensively than Woolford and would like to see Bryan get a chance on the LHS of midfield.

The assist for Davies' first goal came from Pearson.

Neither Nyatanga or Anderson played against Leeds so you are mistaken.

Having seen a bit of Anderson I'd say that he's weaker defensively than Woolford and would like to see Bryan get a chance on the LHS of midfield.

The assist for Davies' first goal came from Pearson.

Hmm Blackburn maybe then?

My mate a forest fan says hes quality for the first half but he's just too predictable cuts back on his right all the time, so they played him out right and he didnt want to take anyone on, but this is the same person who said that cunningham is weak and he would rather have sharp than baldock, so what does he know.

If Bryan is left back you want someone that will help him out so that has to be Woolford.

Spot on. With Bryan likely to start at LB instead of the out of form Fonts, Del will need someone more reliable in-front of him (Woolford) to cover when he overlaps. Can see Morris coming into the middle alongside Skuse with Pearson possibly dropping out.

Archived