IGNORED

George Ferguson: 'i'd Wear Blue Trousers For Rovers'

Mighty Squirrel Kingdom

Well as one commentor on the story said "I have a feeling that his ambition is so great, he'd remove his trousers alltogether...."

As it says in the article, fast becoming a popularity contest, nobody presenting a clear agenda yet that they can actually follow through with. How effective the role is going to be im yet to understand, but as i live in S Glos these days i guess it doesn't matter anyway!

Well as one commentor on the story said "I have a feeling that his ambition is so great, he'd remove his trousers alltogether...."

As it says in the article, fast becoming a popularity contest, nobody presenting a clear agenda yet that they can actually follow through with. How effective the role is going to be im yet to understand, but as i live in S Glos these days i guess it doesn't matter anyway!

It does matter! Despite the views of blinkered locals like The Bard, this election effects more people than those under Bristol itself. The mayoral view on traffic for example - it effects everyone if red trousers decides the M32 should be a 30 zone.

Not to mention the stadium - the mayor will have an effect on the future of this football club, not to mention the employment prospects of everyone in the surrounding areas.

Archived