IGNORED

Now Here's A Question...

red84

Would it have cost us more to pay Amougous wages or be relegated this season?

End of last season we finally had someone at the back we've been crying out for and since not signing him we've been searching for the answer to plug the gaping holes at the back!

I'll give you that one. I like Skuse and Pearson, but not as a partnership.

JT look at the evidence, there has only really been one constant over the past 5 years and that is Skuse, so either he is grossly overrated or out of all of the partners that have played with him are not the correct midfielders to compliment him.

Would it have cost us more to pay Amougous wages or be relegated this season?

End of last season we finally had someone at the back we've been crying out for and since not signing him we've been searching for the answer to plug the gaping holes at the back!

Yeah! Because he wouldve kept us up on his own!

Can you not come up with something better than that??????

JT look at the evidence, there has only really been one constant over the past 5 years and that is Skuse, so either he is grossly overrated or out of all of the partners that have played with him are not the correct midfielders to compliment him.

I think Skuse is played wrong, I like him as a deep lying playmaker, when he drops deep and we keep the ball for long periods he uses it well, keeps us ticking and is about a million times more proactive than Cisse ever was or Kilkenny can ever be! I just don't know how we get the best out of him.

He's easily the best of a shoddy bunch, but that is kinda your point, they're shoddy.

I think Skuse is played wrong, I like him as a deep lying playmaker, when he drops deep and we keep the ball for long periods he uses it well, keeps us ticking and is about a million times more proactive than Cisse ever was or Kilkenny can ever be! I just don't know how we get the best out of him.

He's easily the best of a shoddy bunch, but that is kinda your point, they're shoddy.

The guy on this forum who described Skuse as 'safe' is absolutely spot on, that is what he is and always will be, had he gone to Stoke when they showed an interest Pulis would have made him anything but safe, IMO if that interest was genuine he should have gone, he is treading water here.

Yeah! Because he wouldve kept us up on his own!

Can you not come up with something better than that??????

Very intellectual reply! I don't personally want to see the club in a dogfight every season like the rest of us, amougou seemed to provide an answer yet were now still hunting a centreback as we keep conceding!

Wages obviously an issue and with our losses each year maybe it's just showing we can't compete financially. League 1 could spell a disaster for this club again

Very intellectual reply! I don't personally want to see the club in a dogfight every season like the rest of us, amougou seemed to provide an answer yet were now still hunting a centreback as we keep conceding!

Wages obviously an issue and with our losses each year maybe it's just showing we can't compete financially. League 1 could spell a disaster for this club again

So the 4 goals were The fault of Mcmanus then?

Archived