IGNORED

Who Do We Want As A New Manager?

Mrdc

Del is building. He is building his backroom staff and he isnt backing his defence as he knows he needs to add but you just cant magic a player in who is a quality centre half that is within the budget and is avaliable and want to come to AG. By the end of Jan he will have hopefully got someone in.

Since he has come in he has sorted the forward line and we look good out wide. Keepers are ok and the full backs are quality. We just need some steel in the middle and we will be ok.... why replace the manager when he is probably 70% into a re-building job....

For me, when other scottish managers have come down to he NPC, theyve adapted their style of play to the division, such as coyle did at burnley which nobody really expected; the problem for me is that we're sitting back on a fractured defence missing Cunningham who was the cast if you will. Yet when we go foward, our midfield gets lost and the ball gets lost.

McInnes needs to stop messing with formation and playing players out of position, but change his actual instructions, be more aggressive, to not sit back as much, and try and win the ball and close down everywhere instead of just around our box.

Id give McInnes the January Transfer window, if things are no better with transfers or our performance then I struggle to see what he offers us that Millen didnt, under Millen our problem was the defence wasnt conceding 3 or 4 a game, it was going foward, and Millen I believe made very good signings where they were needed, such as Caulker (if that was Millen I cant remember), and Rose.

As for the centre back situation I vote for a certain Mr. Tamas Vasko.

Archived