IGNORED

Del In A Meeting?

Aipearcey

Me and my mate been waiting 2 hours outside the changing rooms to get del to sign our ball just been told to leave because he's in a meeting? Not sure what this could be about?

If I was you , I'd ask him to them both.

Or go down the pub.

Ok ok I will lay off Foster...he is a class rb who has unfortunately been asked to play LB!! What a tough switch to make in life. Michael Jackson went from black to white and was still successful in the opposite.

Not really , he went from Stevie Wonder to Gary Glitter.

So you haven't only started talking rubbish today then.

I think if you rate Ricky Foster it's you that's talking rubbish.

He adds nothing to the side, apart from pace. Can't pass, has no positional sense, and clearly can't defend. Aberdeen fans were laughing when we signed him, it's clear why.

Possibly the worst player we've had since coming back to this league, and that's a hard title to have.

I think if you rate Ricky Foster it's you that's talking rubbish.

He adds nothing to the side, apart from pace. Can't pass, has no positional sense, and clearly can't defend. Aberdeen fans were laughing when we signed him, it's clear why.

Possibly the worst player we've had since coming back to this league, and that's a hard title to have.

He's started the season at right back reasonably well and offers more going forward than Wilson. His defensive ability is often exposed but he makes up for it more often than not with his unrivalled pace. He's not good enough at left-back. I know a fair few of the same opinion but we must all be stupid.

He's started the season at right back reasonably well and offers more going forward than Wilson. His defensive ability is often exposed but he makes up for it more often than not with his unrivalled pace. He's not good enough at left-back. I know a fair few of the same opinion but we must all be stupid.

He offers more going forward than Wilson, but Wilson has been a huge disappointment, particularly after the pre season he had.

His defensive ability is often exposed' Yeah, you've got that right, although I don't see him making up for it with his pace, hence the amount of goals we've conceded due to his poor positioning..

'He's not good enough at left-back' Again, nail on the head but he's also not good enough in any position. I know a fair few of the same opinion too.

Sadly he's the best RB we have, but that just about sums our defensive predicament up.

Foster certainly isn't the most talented, but he is a decent player and he'll never let you down. His attitude is first class, he never shirks a challenge and his pace does usually get himself out of any trouble he gets himself in (certainly when playing on the right). I'm happy enough with him being our right back (certainly ahead of Wilson), but he does look horribly out of his depth when asked to play on the left.

Archived