IGNORED

Irregular Betting Patterns

marksy

Um.........an interesting new slant on our dire defending........Keith Millen, amongst others would of been be proud of you, for finding a new and bizarre excuse to trot out to the media. Even the lord of all great excuses.......the Mighty Wenger has never had the balls to conjure up that one!! I am of the opinion that a Replicant (Alien if you will) has been planted in our back four to disrupt and nulify our team...........as for irregular Betting Patterns (or is it Patters??)...........the only relevant pattern seems to be Back over 4.5 goals on Betfair and lump on the opposition big time .......especially if City have the temerity to go into the lead...thus increasing the Odds of our opponents..........this team could make us all Rich I tell you!!

Um.........an interesting new slant on our dire defending........Keith Millen, amongst others would of been be proud of you, for finding a new and bizarre excuse to trot out to the media. Even the lord of all great excuses.......the Mighty Wenger has never had the balls to conjure up that one!! I am of the opinion that a Replicant (Alien if you will) has been planted in our back four to disrupt and nulify our team...........as for irregular Betting Patterns (or is it Patters??)...........the only relevant pattern seems to be Back over 4.5 goals on Betfair and lump on the opposition big time .......especially if City have the temerity to go into the lead...thus increasing the Odds of our opponents..........this team could make us all Rich I tell you!!

Sorry for missing the n from patterns. I've been on pain killers due to a bad back. They're really strong and make me light headed. I even went to the game last night half expecting us to not concede more than three goals. Wow man, these Diconal are real good.

Seriously though, what odds do you think you would get for Hulls top scorer to net one unmarked inside the box on Saturday?

Archived