IGNORED

Whos Been A Naulty Actor Then

Craven arms

I think people accused of sexual crimes should have complete anonimity until found guilty and sentenced regardless of whether they are actors, footballers etc.

I think that should be the same for any crime, until proven guilty or not guilty. Too many people willing to linch people based on what the media reports.

I feel sorry for that uni lecturer who looked a little weird. The red tops hung that poor bugger out to dry and stuffed up his life, just because he looked a little odd, never mind the facts!

I think that should be the same for any crime, until proven guilty or not guilty. Too many people willing to linch people based on what the media reports.

I feel sorry for that uni lecturer who looked a little weird. The red tops hung that poor bugger out to dry and stuffed up his life, just because he looked a little odd, never mind the facts!

I agree in the main and the case you mentioned was wrong in every sense of the word, however there are occasions when police need more eye witness evidence when building cases and especially with historic cases against 'famous' people where there may be some people who believe that they may be believed if there is more than one other person making the same allegation, I realise that this also allows some nutters to join in as well, but they are usually easy to weed out.

Archived