IGNORED

** Spineless..! **

PFree

Noooo, this isn't aimed at anybody in particular - I'm making reference to the old addage that every good side has to have a strong keeper, strong centre-halves, commanding leader in midfield and quality strikers...

Where we have improved is that for me we have a better keeper than last season and far superior strikers but without a ball winning set of centre halves, and a quality central midfielder, we are likely to ship goals as we are doing..?

Sorry but Font's is well out of form, Carey is past it (As much as I think he's a City great) and McManus lacks sharpness having been sat on the bench too long?

In midfield Morris tried hard last night but, no, Pearson has looked poor all season, Skuuuse's confidence is clearly low and Marvin is crooked...?

Noooo, this isn't aimed at anybody in particular - I'm making reference to the old addage that every good side has to have a strong keeper, strong centre-halves, commanding leader in midfield and quality strikers...

Where we have improved is that for me we have a better keeper than last season and far superior strikers but without a ball winning set of centre halves, and a quality central midfielder, we are likely to ship goals as we are doing..?

Sorry but Font's is well out of form, Carey is past it (As much as I think he's a City great) and McManus lacks sharpness having been sat on the bench too long?

In midfield Morris tried hard last night but, no, Pearson has looked poor all season, Skuuuse's confidence is clearly low and Marvin is crooked...?

Don't agree Pearson has been poor all season, don't agree Morris worked hard (I think he is not up to it), don't know about McManus, but not convinced.

Well, just wait until Fonts gets back into form (once he's recovered) and McManus gets game sharpness back (can't be long now) and that's 2 out of 3 sorted.

Could wait all season, could wait a month... How long do you wait.

I personally think this enforced absence of Fontaine May do him the world of good (fingers crossed)

Could wait all season, could wait a month... How long do you wait.

I personally think this enforced absence of Fontaine May do him the world of good (fingers crossed)

I'd like to see the match DVD cos I thought Fonts was good last night, obviously not a good judge of a player though !

Archived