IGNORED

Not Fully Sure Why Everything Is Going Wrong

CheddarReds

I looked at the squad at the start of the season and originally i was quite pleased.

We looked great in the first few games, playing wit confidence.

I can't see why we're struggling at the back though, is it something we aren't doing enough of in training? Are we not communicating or gelling? Or is it plainly the players we have aren't good enough?

Great to see us scoring though..

I'm new here by the way !

at the start of the season we seemed very fit and the whole team was up for and the most important were all playing with confidence. None of which seems we are doing anymore. Just as I had started to get excited to going to AG again we then become the same old city!

The current problems are quite simple in my opinion: our ball retention and passing accuracy is rubbish at the moment. The amount of passes we gave away on tuesday was shocking, I think once we sort this out and start keeping the ball on the floor (no point trying to play it high to either Baldock or Davies), we will start getting results like we saw against palace and cardiff.

I looked at the squad at the start of the season and originally i was quite pleased.

We looked great in the first few games, playing wit confidence.

I can't see why we're struggling at the back though, is it something we aren't doing enough of in training? Are we not communicating or gelling? Or is it plainly the players we have aren't good enough?

Great to see us scoring though..

I'm new here by the way !

Welcome to the forum Del.

Archived