IGNORED

Ticket Office - By Phone

Kingswood Village

Afternoon,

Has anyone attempted to ring the ticket office today? I have tried several times and either been met with a recorded message telling me to call back between Monday - Friday (9-5) - Or - I have got through to options menu, pressed option 1 and it has just rung out and sent me to mailbox 101......

Alternatively, is there a way you can sort out your bring a friend for free tickets on line?

Many thanks

Afternoon,

Has anyone attempted to ring the ticket office today? I have tried several times and either been met with a recorded message telling me to call back between Monday - Friday (9-5) - Or - I have got through to options menu, pressed option 1 and it has just rung out and sent me to mailbox 101......

Alternatively, is there a way you can sort out your bring a friend for free tickets on line?

Many thanks

May I bump this? I am also trying to find out how we access our free "bring a friend ticket" Any ideas?

May I bump this? I am also trying to find out how we access our free "bring a friend ticket" Any ideas?

Simple, all I did was ring the Supporter Services Team, booked my free tcket, selected the seat and collected ticket from Ticket Collection at the rear of the Williams at the last home game.

Not sure of the hours of opening for the team though.

Simple, all I did was ring the Supporter Services Team, booked my free tcket, selected the seat and collected ticket from Ticket Collection at the rear of the Williams at the last home game.

Not sure of the hours of opening for the team though.

Sorry, should have mentioned the tele number which is 011 963 0609 or 0664, 0600, 0662, 0661, 0663.

Archived