IGNORED

Paul Anderson Must Start Saturday

ChrisBCFC

Don't see why Anderson must start. We are scoring plenty of goals - the problem is the defence and I don't see how Anderson will improve us there.

A few weeks ago people were saying why isn't Morris playing. Now they are saying why is Morris playing!

Don't see why Anderson must start. We are scoring plenty of goals - the problem is the defence and I don't see how Anderson will improve us there.

A few weeks ago people were saying why isn't Morris playing. Now they are saying why is Morris playing!

Very different case to Morris' for numerous reasons.

1) Del likes to play 442 with Skuse and Pearson his obvious preferred partnership.

2) Morris featured against Gillingham and throughout pre-season, unlike Anderson who wasn't even selected for some pre-season games.

With Woolford playing so well at the start of the season it was no suprise to see him on the bench, but selecting Bryan over him is a ridiculous decision as Anderson Has proved to be a consistent and occasional class act at this level.

It's not about scoring goals, it's about getting the

Best XI to win games....and for me Bryan looks like a rabbit in headlights and no where near ready yet.....for me a loan would be beneficial on once GC is back.

Anderson should have a run IMO, but I very much doubt Del will start him, I would expect Woolford to be starting Saturday.

Archived