IGNORED

Anybody In Canada Or Usa

leadman

Yes it's gone.

Not really Rogers SportsWorld fault.

But the rights for the nPower championship for the north American market have been sold to BeIN sports. Unfortunatly they do not have a channel in Canada.

Compounding the problem is that marvelous regulatory body the CRTC. They will not just allow BeIN sports channel EuroSport, to broadcast in the Canadian market. Due to the lack of Canadian content.

Apparently they are trying do do a deal with TLN. So it will mean if it comes back it won't be in HD.

There are many people here not happy that the championship, La Liga and the bundeslega do not air in Canada.

It's probably down to greed. The league sold the rights. Probably Rogers Sportsnet didn't meet the valuation and BeIN sports did. But no thought of Canadian distribution.

Cheers Stevo

Yes it's gone.

Not really Rogers SportsWorld fault.

But the rights for the nPower championship for the north American market have been sold to BeIN sports. Unfortunatly they do not have a channel in Canada.

Compounding the problem is that marvelous regulatory body the CRTC. They will not just allow BeIN sports channel EuroSport, to broadcast in the Canadian market. Due to the lack of Canadian content.

Apparently they are trying do do a deal with TLN. So it will mean if it comes back it won't be in HD.

There are many people here not happy that the championship, La Liga and the bundeslega do not air in Canada.

It's probably down to greed. The league sold the rights. Probably Rogers Sportsnet didn't meet the valuation and BeIN sports did. But no thought of Canadian distribution.

Cheers Stevo

I don't know if your interested but I get a lot of Sky channels including Sports also all BBC and ITV, Channel 4 and 5 etc includes Iplayer and some USA channels from www.viewtvabroad.com unfortunately you have to pay, it works out at £6.99 for the normal channels and £13.50 a month for Sky. There is no contract and you can cancel and resume anytime you like, so if you only want it when \City are on Sky you can. It is the cheapest way for me here in Tallinn to get any British Television and the quality is very good especially on Sky. Have a look at the website.

I don't know if your interested but I get a lot of Sky channels including Sports also all BBC and ITV, Channel 4 and 5 etc includes Iplayer and some USA channels from www.viewtvabroad.com unfortunately you have to pay, it works out at £6.99 for the normal channels and £13.50 a month for Sky. There is no contract and you can cancel and resume anytime you like, so if you only want it when \City are on Sky you can. It is the cheapest way for me here in Tallinn to get any British Television and the quality is very good especially on Sky. Have a look at the website.

Hey Mate,

That looks pretty good. I use a VPN through http://www.ukproxyserver.co.uk/vpn-solutions/uk-vpn-server/

My dad has a sky account so I use his logon for skygo. With the VPN, i can access pretty much any content served up in the UK, such as BBC iPlayer. I mostly use my iPad for all of my streaming.

I will be ready Saturday Morning for the City game, cant wait. First time I get to see them all season!

Stevo

Hey ETR, have you ever had any problems with that service, like virus and such? Is it legal and is it reliable? Thanks

Also, what's the "reception" like? A mate of mine abroad signed up for one of these services (not this particular provider) but the picture kept freezing.

Also, what's the "reception" like? A mate of mine abroad signed up for one of these services (not this particular provider) but the picture kept freezing.

I get no problems with this provider, picture quality is very good and I had a few problems with Skygo not accepting my password and they sorted it out straight away. The only problem is their support team only work Monday to Friday. As far as I know it's legal as they are still in business, while other VPN providers have dissapeared. You have to sign up for the normal channels before you can sign up for Sky though. I watched City last season with them and other matches and had no problems and haven't had any with matches I have watched so far this season.

Archived