IGNORED

Stead

CamBCFC

I really can't believe people are moaning about him, he dropped deep to get ball & try to get it forward as our midfield seemed only to pass it backwards & sideways. We wouldn't be in the shit we are if more players showed the willing of Stead

How abysmal was he at his job today?

Did better tracking back. He's not good enough, its simple, going forward he really is horrific.

I thought he worked really hard and put some passion and commitment in.I think you ought to consider the lack of quality service and the fact that like most of out strikers they seldom get a run in the team.

I thought Skuse was decent and Stead was one of the worst players on the pitch. In my opinion Del was the worst (even if he isnt a player). Should have not played 4-3-3 or at least have a winger on the wing instead of Stead e.g Adomah. Foster was basically playing Right Centre Mid where he looked out of place. Marvin Elliot should have played instead of Mark Wilson and have Foster at right back with Elliot making the midfield look more solid.

But to be fair to STEAD he was out of position so I guess he did alright in an unusual position.

As well as this the team didnt make enough movement for the passing and there was no direction of their passing but instead just pointless passing sideways and backwards. So all in all movement was lacking.

Finally Ryan Taylor or Nyatanga was the best player in my opinion! I know everyone has something against himbut I thought he played well today.

I thought Skuse was decent and Stead was one of the worst players on the pitch. In my opinion Del was the worst (even if he isnt a player). Should have not played 4-3-3 or at least have a winger on the wing instead of Stead e.g Adomah. Foster was basically playing Right Centre Mid where he looked out of place. Marvin Elliot should have played instead of Mark Wilson and have Foster at right back with Elliot making the midfield look more solid.

As well as this the team didnt make enough movement for the passing and there was no direction of their passing but instead just pointless passing sideways and backwards. So all in all movement was lacking.

Finally Ryan Taylor or Nyatanga was the best player in my opinion! I know everyone has something against himbut I thought he played well today.

Nyatanga best player???!

I'm guessing you missed the bit where he stood up 30 minutes late only for Simpson to **** it up.

Or when he got dragged towards the ball and guess what, they scored!!!

Or the time where he AGAIN pushed up far too late only for Simpson again to drag it wide.

Some fans are simply clueless.

Nyatanga best player???!

I'm guessing you missed the bit where he stood up 30 minutes late only for Simpson to **** it up.

Or when he got dragged towards the ball and guess what, they scored!!!

Or the time where he AGAIN pushed up far too late only for Simpson again to drag it wide.

Some fans are simply clueless.

Mate I know what Im talking about when it comes to football and I thought he played decent. You obviously have a different opinion which is fair enough. The goal they scored wasnt from a bad piece of defending but rather form a really good bit of attacking from the two hull forwards interchanging well.

Taylor was excellent, couldn't fault him. Worked hard and showed some real quality.

Nyatanga however....he may aswell have stood and applauded as Aluko played a 1-2 and waltzed behind him for the first goal. He had already got away with one when he tried to play offside prior to that.

Dire.

I thought Stead was one of our worse players today. His first touch, as per normal, was abysmal.

Never has a striker been so appreciated (by many on here) whilst providing no goal threat whatsoever.

In contrast, I thought that Taylor was simply outstanding today.

But to be fair to STEAD he was out of position so I guess he did alright in an unusual position.

Nyatanga? Not a chance, the first goal was basic defending - I score goals like that on FIFA all the time, him and McManus let them play through the middle. However, I would have said he wasn't one of the worst on the pitch for us as I felt the two centre backs couldn't do much about Hull's attacking play as the Midfield were letting them walk through!

Taylor, Davies and Stead all played well in my opinion and if we had got the ball on the ground a bit quicker going forward we could have made it a bit more of a game and troubled Hull.

Del should have bought Albert or Baldock on at 1-1 around 55th - 60th minute instead of waiting for something to happen and in that case City going 2-1 down.

The tactics were wrong today - Hull looked quite happy to sit back at 1-1 and we seemed in control, but still we didn't really look like doing much with the ball. We needed a bit of pace into the team, instead Del waited for us to go a goal down.

Archived