IGNORED

Will We Stay Up With Players Like Wilson In The Team ?

marksy

Just watched the game. I can't believe how bad Wilson was a right back. The bloke is obviously out of his depth. We've heard about getting rid of the dead wood. Well from what I've witnessed this evening he's got dry rot. What do you think?

Agreed. But he's only here til Jan, isn't he? Good in pre-season, but pants now. Get rid in 2 months.

I was getting rather annoyed with Mr Wilson as he constantly failed to mark anyone and left too much space for the hull lb/midfield to attack. Just look at the second goal.

I thought near the end of the game and you had 5 city players backing off a single hull attacker shows us the problems we have.

I can't understand signing a player who didn't really want to sign so has a strange short term contract at a time when we had an abundance of right backs with Joe Edwards signing.

In fact he is holding Edwards back.

Wilson has no pace and as a consequence will never be touch tight to the opposition's forward.

I despaired when I saw him in the line up with Foster once again asked to play out of position.

When will DMC learn ?

We are struggling defensively, play your best players in the best positions and that must be FOSTER AT RIGHT BACK.

And whilst we are on the subject, we have yet another left footed centre back playing on the right side of defence?!?!

When is he going to learn?

It is criminal waste of a contract.

I would rather Joe Edwards play, yes he may make a mistake or two but at least we'd have some pace and passion

I can't understand signing a player who didn't really want to sign so has a strange short term contract at a time when we had an abundance of right backs with Joe Edwards signing.

Wilson has no pace and as a consequence will never be touch tight to the opposition's forward.

I despaired when I saw him in the line up with Foster once again asked to play out of position.

When will DMC learn ?

We are struggling defensively, play your best players in the best positions and that must be FOSTER AT RIGHT BACK.

And whilst we are on the subject, we have yet another left footed centre back playing on the right side of defence?!?!

I would rather Joe Edwards play, yes he may make a mistake or two but at least we'd have some pace and passion

Del was raving about Wilson in pre season and I am yet to see why.

Defensively he can at times be reasonable, but technically he is terrible. Clearly he was a good player in his day, but injuries have clearly taken there toll. For me, neither him or Foster are up to it. I prefer Foster which is saying something!!

Time to let Joe Edwards have a look in I feel.

When will DMC learn ?

Wilson and Carey were both injured, so it was Nyatanga or nothing.

Just watched the game. I can't believe how bad Wilson was a right back. The bloke is obviously out of his depth. We've heard about getting rid of the dead wood. Well from what I've witnessed this evening he's got dry rot. What do you think?

Interesting "dead wood" comment... Having got rid of some dead wood in the summer, Del hasn't taken long to start producing his own dead wood pile headed by Morris and Wilson (M).

will we stay up? well on tonites preformance,that certainly looked a mid table div 1 side.

maybe dels selections.or injury. but that was devoid ,(davies apart) of skill ball control,passing ability.

i know were trying to sure up at the back,but as a home side hull made us look second rate.

there ball retencion,and posative way they used it coming forward made us look second rate.

where can anyone see the next win coming from?

hope im wrong,but looks to me like a very hard winter ahead.

and to think posh have won 4 out of there last 6!

Archived