IGNORED

Dels Constant Changing....

Taunton_City

To be fair to him, at the moment he doesn't really have a choice as no team he puts out seems to win a game - there's no point trying and trying with a system that doesn't work.

That said I think, at odds with everyone else, that the 5-2-3 we were playing at times today does has potential and might be the best system to use with our current squad.

Del;s chopping and changing is happening because of a run of bad luck in the injury department and the feel to apply horses for courses. It should settle with a bit of luck and when we sort the defensive aspect of the team out (not just the defence) we will be all the better for it. We won't be in the top half of the league but i feel we can finish top of the bottom 6 or 7 this year. Hopefully kicking on after that.

In particular, he needs to get a settled back 4. Defenders really need to be able read each other's minds and know what each other will do in various situations.

Exactly. Remember the famous back 4 when Arsenal were at their prime. They all knew what each other were going to do.

I really was baffled when he took Davies off??

He along with Mcmanus had the same bug pearson had and neither should have played but had to because of injuries. They were both sick at half time as well. Del also said Marv was on the bench as cover for centre half because of injuries and has only had a weeks training. Del needs to given a bit of slack, our injury list is long enough and now we have a sickness bug in the squad.

Archived