IGNORED

Skuuuuuuuuuuuusssse

marksy

Found this comment on last nights game.

“First chance to watch city on Sky...once again very very poor. DM is getting a lot of stick...all I can say is he is a good manager with very average players. Some he has brought in but most were already there. I'm sorry but Skuse is terrible, absolutely overrated! Every highlight show I've seen he is at fault along with LF...no pace, no strength, no passion, no clue, no desire...he needs to stop thinking he is a superstar driving round in a fancy car and start playing football...the game passes him by on a regular basis. Add all these faults together and that is who we have to protect the back 4? Laughable!

The whole midfield was slow tonight...and why oh why do we never put teams under pressure? Hull worked harder without the ball than with it and city showed the players are not good enough to cope with limited time on the ball.

Overall, the players are not working hard enough, we need more pace (AA will always be a danger, as will Davies, Stead worked hard for the cause but please don't play him as a wide man, SB should play every time, get Elliott on the pitch get Skuse off it) and for god sake get stuck in boys, make a reputation for yourselves that you won't lie down, especially at home!!!

Money is not the answer, less tattoos, fancy cars, hair styles, high wages and more graft, desire and BALLS is what is needed!!”

Totally agree with his comments on Skuse at the moment. Why does the bloke who announces his name before the game keep saying Skuuuuuuuuuuse. Stupid dick!

Totally agree with the fact we don't put teams under pressure nearly enough.

We came out against hull in the second half and did just that, closed them down early, making them hurry with the ball.And when your hurried with the ball that's when you make mistakes and give the ball away.

That's the main reason we had much of the ball in the second half. Just a shame we lacked the cutting edge in the final third.

Skuse is a luxury player and brings nothing to the side. yes the guys from bristol and loves the club but neither brings anything going forward nor defensively. The sooner this is realised the better, our centre midfield put So much pressure on our back four by giving the opposition so much time to pick incisive passes out! Needs to be replaced if we have any intention of staying up this year!

seems Skuse is the flavour of the week to blame today after Pearson having his due last week, I predict M Wilson to be the next victim.....

I think if you look hard enough many are starting on him already as well.

Easy to blame the defence when goals are flying in against us. The majority can see thou that the blame mainly lies at the door of the midfielders.

Archived