IGNORED

James Tavernier

westonred

I like this post better.

The other ones just full of people arguing.

Just keep this post for any updates on the

possible signing. If you want to argue...go on the

other post.

Well said 42nite. I suggested this a while ago, as we seem to have posters who aren't interested in civilised discussion - instead, they bully and argue with anyone who doesn't agree with their opinions - opinions which they assume are always right (why has bristol so many of these mouthy, deluded 'know it alls'?).

Let's have two separate forums - one for the reasoned, civilised, respectful, discussions - and the other for the argumentative, bullying, haters.

Can't really comment on Travenier as not seen him play. But judging on Alberts performances the past few games moving Foster into midfield does not seem to be a bad thing. We played more solid last season with Foster there and Skuse as right back. Only bit that concerns me if Del wants another RB shows he does not have faith in Joe Edwards.

Mark Wilson looked good in preseason but since then I don't rate him at all in that position does not get forward enough, plus as a young lad sat behind me on Saturday spotted does not seem to have a friendship with Foster as whenever Foster was waiting for the ball he choose to pass into the middle ie Skuse or Nyatanga.

Would like to see us concentrate on a Midfield general but if we got one of those people would complain about Elliott not getting a chance also a RCB but if nothing is out there then that can't be an option.

I said on not606 forum this January we need to sell to be able to buy and Albert is at the highest point to sell now enough contract in him not to see it out. Sell Albert, Stead and Pitman the latter two out if contract next summer and buy a decent RCB, Midfield General. I believe reading between the lines McManus becoming captain would indicate he is joining Jan. Think we still have Kossoko to play right wing (could be wrong if anyone knows any different) or Anderson.

Having looked at the squad, this exciting new prospect really grabs my attention, he would offer something to Foster that M.Wilson hasn't, competition. Wilson hasn't played when Foster hasn't has he?

and - he's a fresh option of a right sided centre back, why not?

Good business from Del IMO, hope the 'gamble' pays off because he could be killing two birds with one stone

Can't really comment on Travenier as not seen him play. But judging on Alberts performances the past few games moving Foster into midfield does not seem to be a bad thing. We played more solid last season with Foster there and Skuse as right back. Only bit that concerns me if Del wants another RB shows he does not have faith in Joe Edwards.

Mark Wilson looked good in preseason but since then I don't rate him at all in that position does not get forward enough, plus as a young lad sat behind me on Saturday spotted does not seem to have a friendship with Foster as whenever Foster was waiting for the ball he choose to pass into the middle ie Skuse or Nyatanga.

Would like to see us concentrate on a Midfield general but if we got one of those people would complain about Elliott not getting a chance also a RCB but if nothing is out there then that can't be an option.

I said on not606 forum this January we need to sell to be able to buy and Albert is at the highest point to sell now enough contract in him not to see it out. Sell Albert, Stead and Pitman the latter two out if contract next summer and buy a decent RCB, Midfield General. I believe reading between the lines McManus becoming captain would indicate he is joining Jan. Think we still have Kossoko to play right wing (could be wrong if anyone knows any different) or Anderson.

He didn't get offered a contract.

Bean_head jas said its complete rubbish

Geoff T doesn't very often mention a rumour unless there's something in it. He has good sources at the club - he plays golf with half the people there!

if this loan isn't happening it probably means an approach was made and declined, or there was some other last-minute hiccup.

Geoff T doesn't very often mention a rumour unless there's something in it. He has good sources at the club - he plays golf with half the people there!

if this loan isn't happening it probably means an approach was made and declined, or there was some other last-minute hiccup.

Been thinking the same , and surely it won't do his reputation much good if he's announcing BS.

The only thing I'm hoping is he has the wrong player and we are actually after a MF from Newcastle. Nothing against Tavernier , just think we need a MF more.

Been thinking the same , and surely it won't do his reputation much good if he's announcing BS.

The only thing I'm hoping is he has the wrong player and we are actually after a MF from Newcastle. Nothing against Tavernier , just think we need a MF more.

Cabaye will do us!

Bean_head is our media officer if he says there is nothing in it or is completely rubbish then that is the Case

Geoff works for the BBC Bean_head works for Bristol City FC I know who I trust more

Bean_head is our media officer if he says there is nothing in it or is completely rubbish then that is the Case

Geoff works for the BBC Bean_head works for Bristol City FC I know who I trust more

Oh sure. I agree. If Adam says this fella isn't coming, he isn't.

There will be a genuine reason why this particular name has come to Twentyman's attention. He isn't an avid reader of footballrumours.com.

Oh sure. I agree. If Adam says this fella isn't coming, he isn't.

There will be a genuine reason why this particular name has come to Twentyman's attention. He isn't an avid reader of footballrumours.com.

Prolly picked up a dodgy rumour from one of his "sources" he has got a few wrong but not as many as he's got right

to be fair to adam if we were intrested his normal line would be "we don't comment on speculation" like with that boro left back last season,

if he's come out and denyed it out of hand then we prolly didn't even make an enquirey,

I have never heard of the lad in all fairness but Geoff may have heard an agent rumour

Archived