IGNORED

Club Newsletter - Lack Of Marketing Knowledge So It Would Seem

Mrdc

I am a season ticket holder and have just had an email from the club telling me that I can now purchase tickets for the Charlton game.

Every company that I have worked for in the last 5 years, segments their database to ensure that those on the database just receive relevant newsletters..

Little things like this really do make me question the commercial competence of the club

I am a season ticket holder and have just had an email from the club telling me that I can now purchase tickets for the Charlton game.

Every company that I have worked for in the last 5 years, segments their database to ensure that those on the database just receive relevant newsletters..

Little things like this really do make me question the commercial competence of the club

I'm a season ticket holder and I buy tickets for friends I go with its relevent to me

Of all the things there are to moan about at the moment :facepalm:

I wonder how long the gap was between reading that newsletter, being annoyed by it and posting on here.

Obviously not long enough to consider the bigger picture.

Knowing about ticket prices still may apply to other season ticket holders who may want to buy tickets for friends.

Classic knee-jerk, let's get annoyed by something smog that clogs up this forum these days.

Archived