IGNORED

Ashton Vale Site

T R

Hi guys

I was passing by the Ashton Vale site today at around 11:15am and stopped by the traffic lights near the park and ride. I looked across and saw a group of people standing on the grass bank between the park and ride and the David Lloyd centre. There must have been about 6 or 7 of them all well dressed smartly, one lady in the middle in a red coat was doing a lot of pointing towards the Ashton Vale site and they all seemed to have clipboards with them, I don't know if they had plans for the new stadium on them.

Does anyone have any information on this or what was going on?

Hi guys

I was passing by the Ashton Vale site today at around 11:15am and stopped by the traffic lights near the park and ride. I looked across and saw a group of people standing on the grass bank between the park and ride and the David Lloyd centre. There must have been about 6 or 7 of them all well dressed smartly, one lady in the middle in a red coat was doing a lot of pointing towards the Ashton Vale site and they all seemed to have clipboards with them, I don't know if they had plans for the new stadium on them.

So your saying there was no-one Ice skating, no games of lawn cricket, no picnics or even dog walking taking place?

Hi guys

that would be ross crail doing her second report on the site I suspect

Archived