IGNORED

Huddersfield Tickets

Southport Red

Ordered my Huddersfield ticket last Monday.

Post just arrived, still no ticket.

Post delivery tomorrow circa 1 pm, I would have to leave at noon to make the kick off.

Back in the olden days ( few months ago) when you used to talk to human beings when buying tickets, they always came next day. Now we have this ticketmaster nonsense, I am left with a choice of miss the game when I have paid for a ticket or pay for a ticket and then pay again OTD ie, pay twice for one seat.

All this to see us get stuffed in West Yorkshire. Simply nowhere near good enough City, sort it out

Post delivery tomorrow circa 1 pm, I would have to leave at noon to make the kick off.

Back in the olden days ( few months ago) when you used to talk to human beings when buying tickets, they always came next day. Now we have this ticketmaster nonsense, I am left with a choice of miss the game when I have paid for a ticket or pay for a ticket and then pay again OTD ie, pay twice for one seat.

All this to see us get stuffed in West Yorkshire. Simply nowhere near good enough City, sort it out

I had to phone up for mine, I bought it at the same time as my Bolton ticket and the Bolton ticket arrived with no Hudds ticket.

Left it a few days and I phoned up and they found out it was marked for collection- same scenario with ticketmaster

Give them a ring and see if they can pop one it on a coach for you

There should be a delivery option on the online tickets site

Shit they are. Did not allow me to buy tickets for the play off final because I had no English adress. Glad we have great fans helping us out.

You would like to think so. The new system is disorganized at best.

Sorry to hear that's been your experience. Please drop me an email with details and I will make sure that any problems you may have experienced in the past are remedied. Its important that we get specific feedback so that we can improve the service to everyone. david.lloyd@bcfc.co.uk

To be fair to the club, they were very accomodating and resolved my issue promptly

I'm glad to hear it. Clearly mistakes are made occasionally and it's important that we respond to them, and we do. It's also worth remembering that every season ticket holder has a dedicated account manager with their own direct dial phone number. They're all based at Ashton Gate, and they are all massive City fans. If you have a problem, ring them up, and they will sort it out for you. It's sometimes much easier to speak to a real person when you have a problem with the online service or with the post. If you're still not satisfied with the service you get, then contact me and I will get to the bottom of it. That's my job, and like all the rest of the staff at Ashton Gate (voted friendliest staff in the entire Football League at this years Football League awards) I'm happy to help in any way that I can.

always ring the club when you talk to the people they are almost always helpful and bend over backwards to sort it,

That was my point Monkeh. When I bought tickets by phone they always arrived next day. As some suggested, I rang the club, seems they did not even try to post the ticket because I live up North. They are sending it up on a coach as someone said but no one told me. Tuesday morning should not be too late to post a ticket from Bristol to Southport. And if they do decide to not even try to mail it, it would be nice to get an email telling me. All I know is that if you do not I've in Bristol DO NOT book tickets online unless you are buying a long way in advance. Dave, you asked for feedback, someone decided not to put my ticket in the mail but send it up on a coach, do you think they might also have sent me an email telling me? Instead I am supposed to guess.

The club would like supporters t away games ( I assume), perhaps they should not assume we are mind-readers

You would like to think so. The new system is disorganized at best.

In the clubs defence, the arrangements for when you need to change details/sort tickets/other arrangements are still pretty spot on, they're friendly and helpful, and every time I've had to ring them so far this season, the issue was sorted there and then.

Much better than sitting in a queue for 20 minutes on a premium rate number.

So this away tickets problem of them taking an age to arrive is still a problem. I ordered Middlesborough tickets on the 15th and they haven't arrived. This happened with my Huddersfield tickets too. If away tickets ever get popular again, they'll go on general sale after the time in which I can expect tickets to arrive!

I've called the club and they are being printed at Middlesborough but that's not the point. Like the OP said, a few months ago they arrived the next day, like my Barnsley tickets. What has changed? We are paying postage and tickets aren't arriving in time. I live in near Derby, someone could have walked with the tickets from Ashton Gate and they would've arrived sooner!

Seriously City, sort this out!

Stewart

So this away tickets problem of them taking an age to arrive is still a problem. I ordered Middlesborough tickets on the 15th and they haven't arrived. This happened with my Huddersfield tickets too. If away tickets ever get popular again, they'll go on general sale after the time in which I can expect tickets to arrive!

I've called the club and they are being printed at Middlesborough but that's not the point. Like the OP said, a few months ago they arrived the next day, like my Barnsley tickets. What has changed? We are paying postage and tickets aren't arriving in time. I live in near Derby, someone could have walked with the tickets from Ashton Gate and they would've arrived sooner!

Seriously City, sort this out!

Stewart

where do you live, as there are major posting problems in the meads sorting office at the moment and they will be striking soon over the poor working conditions,

As the club lay within that area that may well be the issue (the problems have been ongoing since october)

Near Derby - the club do not use RM anymore so will it touch the meads sorting office? Hope their strike achieves what they want. They have just closed the sorting office up here. If I write my next door neighbour a letter, it goes 20 miles to Nottingham to be sorted, and then brought back to Derby to be delivered! :bored:

Stewart

Archived