IGNORED

This Quote Sums It Up.....

Ricardo 'Livi' Red

Best squad in 30 years haha yeah ok!

Take Baldock, Davies and maybe Adamoah out the side and it's utterly shit.  

Dels big mistake was keeping the gutless heart of the playing squad over the summer.

Well said Barrs Court...

Elliott, Skuse, Pearson, all not up to task..

Del has bought well, but in the key midfield area he has failed.. Like many before him..

was thinking about this the other day - the last manager we had who signed a championship standard centre midfielder was coppell (cisse), and before that i don't remember johnson or tinnion having managed it (our position with marv in the team speaks volumes)

was thinking about this the other day - the last manager we had who signed a championship standard centre midfielder was coppell (cisse), and before that i don't remember johnson or tinnion having managed it (our position with marv in the team speaks volumes)

Johnson signed Hartley and Sno but played him on the wing though.

Centre midfield we have tried to improve since league 1, but we keep going back to Skuse and Elliott - who just dont seem to have the cut anymore. So many clubs pick up players from league 1 or the continent; yet we have the untouchable pair.

No competition in the middle of the park. Oh how I wish for a bit of experience or nastiness in the middle of the park.

Archived