IGNORED

Or.........

Taunton_City

I genuinely didn't know where our next win was coming from, but this thread has saved us!!!

Thank you Taunton_City, you've never failed before in making yourself look a prat before and I don't doubt for a second that will change :D

God I can't win with some people on here!! I say out I get slagged off!! I say stay I get slagged off!!

God I can't win with some people on here!! I say out I get slagged off!! I say stay I get slagged off!!

Don't worry about it.Say what you think.Your right to do so that was the forum is for. And for my money we are going down and Del appears incapable of stopping it.Our Board can certainly pick them.

Taunton, you have surrendered and it isn't even bonfire night yet. You cannot expect plaudits just for being the first quitter.

Every year we get these " we are relegated, nothing can prevent it" defeatism where people throw in the towel, usually they wait until Christmas though.

Find it ironic when we sing " we're Bristol City, we always believe" when some thrown in the towel just a couple of days after halloween

Archived