IGNORED

Sack Fontaine, Skuse & Pearson Tomorrow

bristolcitysweden

You said it, "who knows"

Why pay them a lump sum when you can pay them the same amount over a period of time. What is the point ?

Your comment about interest rates is just a complete load of old bollycocks

Living in Greece are we? Interst rate 2 percent. Cash up and you pay 98 percent and not 100 percent of the sallary.

Despite what all the h8ers, masturb8ers and silver service w8ers on here have said, Skuse played a pretty crucial role for us last season, both as right back and then in the middle of the park. An understated player, what he does is rarely flashy, but often vital. For the past few games he's seemed all at sea and deserves to be rested - or maybe dropped back to right back, where I think he is excellent.

Fonts has looked utter gash all season, but he was pretty solid last one. His best years were under Johnson, but I think he still may offer something

Pearson was playing really well at the start of the season, does things no-one else in the side can do, but has also hit a bad patch.

My point is Tommy, that this is form. I've vocally called for Fontaine to be dropped for weeks, but I don't think he's irreversably become a bad player. Paying people to go achieves nothing.

Living in Greece are we? Interst rate 2 percent. Cash up and you pay 98 percent and not 100 percent of the sallary.

If I'm owed 30k and my contract gets paid up I still get 30k regardless of the interest rate. I fact it works the opposite way because it means we are paying out money that would potentially be earning interest for us

Despite what all the h8ers, masturb8ers and silver service w8ers on here have said, Skuse played a pretty crucial role for us last season, both as right back and then in the middle of the park. An understated player, what he does is rarely flashy, but often vital. For the past few games he's seemed all at sea and deserves to be rested - or maybe dropped back to right back, where I think he is excellent.

Fonts has looked utter gash all season, but he was pretty solid last one. His best years were under Johnson, but I think he still may offer something

Pearson was playing really well at the start of the season, does things no-one else in the side can do, but has also hit a bad patch.

My point is Tommy, that this is form. I've vocally called for Fontaine to be dropped for weeks, but I don't think he's irreversably become a bad player. Paying people to go achieves nothing.

Spot on...

Form is temporary and we have all seen what this team is capable of (Cardiff and Crystal Palace). Instead of the moans and groans wouldn't it be great for the lads on the pitch to know all the fans are right behind them.

We may not love all of them but we are stuck with the squad, so get behind the boys instead of shooting them down constantly.

It is getting cold in Sweden; the intensity of the chill reaches parts of the body other factors cannot reach which can play tortuous tricks on the mental state of even the most sane amongst us.

In short the bloke is off his rocker.

Let us hope it is only a temporary phenomenon but winters can be long in the Scandinavian tundra so let us be prepared for more interesting suggestions coming down from the Baltic.

No financial fair play penalties this season. A last season to escape before it's to late. Pay up their contracts instead of keeping this farse going on, on and on.

As you may have read over the last week or 2, I'm not the biggest fan of a couple of these players at the mo, but what you are suggesting is absolutely ridiculous.

You must be a sandwich short of a picnic to think that would be the correct thing to do.

OK so they arent performing as good as they can or should be, but sacking them ??? Really ?? I think you need a lie down in a dark room my friend.

Who would even take over their contracts?

A lot of teams would want them! Any league 1 team would take them and a few Championship teams as well.

One question- I'm not taking the mic here but I just want to know what got you into supporting City as you're from Sweden and English obviously isn't your first language???

I agree with your comment about Skuse and I think of the three, Skuse is the one we shouldn't get rid of.

Archived